• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Mystical Glacier

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
  • which, basically is a missingno-missing number. arn't these supposed to be glitchy. are they the gaps between celebi and treeko?

Well kinda, except there not in the game like the old missingno, if you catch the "??" then your game will glitch because there is no pokedex entry, like I said before you need to hex edit them into the game, which is hard, so most people just replace Pokemon.​

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • What!? That Hiker is just a weakling! I didn't encounter that bug, either! Nosepass wasn't that hard, so don't delete that Hiker!

Oh don't worry I fixed that glitch I just changed the people number and its fine now, so its the same trainer with nosepass.

wow it looks way better then the old beta.
    oh and will piplup be able to be spotted in the wild

He surely will, prob not in any of the pre-beta's tho, he's actually in the game right now, I just havn't used him. I plan on giving the next rival a Piplup.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • Here, this is Paridolia Town so far.
    For those who have played the newest Pre-Beta then you will know the top right corner is where you come out of the Cave Of Origin.

Spoiler:

Enjoy :D

glasses911

Rise with the FALLEN
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 18, 2009
    wow i just figured out how to get the .5 beta to work on my computer and its awsome

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Here, this is Paridolia Town so far.
    For those who have played the newest Pre-Beta then you will know the top right corner is where you come out of the Cave Of Origin.

Spoiler:

Enjoy :D

Hmmm...let me rate it...
    I will give it a 9.9999/10
    That is because there is only minor things i don't like...other than that the map is great, i especially like the pallete, they look great! ^^3 T's^^

1. That path where you come out of the cave of origin is broken apart from the one in the town, it looks weird.
    2. Tile error on the back of the mountain that the haunted house is on, its a grass mountain, so it should have the grass ledge back.
    3. Why would a house be out of reach accross a lake? It's kinda weird...I know you want to make it hidden until later, but maybe make it look like it isn't just a random house that is trapped there forever.

But otherwise, great work kebbles!!!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    To tell you the truth Kebbles, its a little weird how you can see the exit to Exotah in the very first room, shouldn't it be farther back into the cave?

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • The town look great. I only think you should fix the ledges behind the haunted house. Other than that it is perfect.

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    problem
    in cave of origin i go next to fat camper guy it does some random purple rain not really but some purple sprite thing for like 20 seconds then the fat guy turns into me and i start controlling him

Read through the whole thread first, everyone knows about this and it's been fixed.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
  • problem
    in cave of origin i go next to fat camper guy it does some random purple rain not really but some purple sprite thing for like 20 seconds then the fat guy turns into me and i start controlling him

Yeah read the first post, don't just download the hack.
    But yeah it's been fixed.

Read through the whole thread first, everyone knows about this and it's been fixed.

What he/she said....

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • hehe, yay mystical glacier. It looks like a good hack but yeah, a couple of tile errors. Still, I have'nt got round to playing it yet. Plus Ice pokes rule (Especially Articuno, one of my faves .) This hack looks good. I wonder which D/P Pokes you are inserting. Anyway, this hacks looking good.

Its looking super awesome :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back