• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    oye sergio, que fino luce el juego pero tengo una problema, how do u open the game??
    no funcciona..la pantalla se ceda conjelado.. do i need IPS patcher o algo como haci?? i already used it pero todavia no funcciona pokemon naranja, bueno las fotos son arrecho! jaja

aa pregunta (nada de pokemon) tu eres venezolano??

o sorry i didnt see that last post lol, ok i said: yo sergio, the game looks kool but i got a problem, how do i open the game?? it doesnt work, the screen stays frozen, do i need IPS Patcher or somethin like that?? cuz i already used that but still the game dosnt work for me, well the pics look great! haha

oo question (nothin bout pokemon) r u venezuelan??

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Well chances are you either don't have a clean ROM (one that doesn't already have a patch), or you don't have the correct one - RUBY (U).

Y'know, I believe this question (or a similar one) has been asked a number of times.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    yeaaa i kinda just noticed that, i didnt at the begining tho cuz i went straight to postin instead of readin everythin, well anyways imma jus download ruby (U) and see if that works, btw im runnin my roms on a mac and patching them once again..on the mac, u think that affects anything??

dang i reallllly wanna playy that gammmmeeee lol

i hope there is an orange league in the game

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • I correct all the translation fail which you have pointed.

This is the result:

"Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2006
    this is still the best hack i've played in a long time so good job man keep doing what you do

Voltage

Static Former
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    Nice work Sergio.. I can't wait until the next beta comes out.

BuoyselLover

Banned
    Years
  • This is a great hack! I think it might be the only ROM hack available in two languages! (Yay!)
    Keep up the good work!
    EDIT: BTW, does anyone know how I can get Cut without cheating? And where are Onix Cave and Kabuto Cave?
    EDIT2: OK, I found the Onix cave, but where is the Kabuto cave, and how do you get cut?

Last edited:

Voltage

Static Former
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    You can't get cut in this version and there isn't a Kabuto Cave.

BuoyselLover

Banned
    Years
  • There were screens of a Kabuto cave near the beginning of the thread. @__@
    OK, whatever. BTW, Sergio, do you realize you made it IMPOSSIBLE to get to the Crystal Onix without cheating? There's no way to the door where you can surf, I know, I checked the warps in EliteMap.

kingofgames300g

Trainer in the Shadows
    Years
  • This game is not working for me. I patch the correct ROM, Ruby (U), with the IPS file and then when i play i can't get past the name part and the title screen looks like this:

Sorry wrong screen.... O.o

Here it is: (the second one)

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2006
    wow this looks good. the fact of pokemon looking different and it being in spanish is muy bueno! and i love the orange islands so this game looks very good. keep it up. ill be back

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2007
    hey u no..if u surf on the part near the boat which u cant go bak on and surf into the boat it turns into da part where u gotta help wally catch a pokemon..then u get stuck

BuoyselLover

Banned
    Years
  • There is an English version, silly! :P On the site u download from, underneath Pokemon Naranja, there's a box titled Pokemon Orange with a download link. It's the English translation, with a couple parts still in Spanish (but not too much).
    In the latest English update, I noticed the "[TRAINER] would like to battle!" message is still in Spanish. x_x Serg!o, plz fix that.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • umm, is the Spanish version as short as the English? silly question but people are talking about surfing here and there, and i'm puzzled by this because where i was in the game before realizing that perhaps your alpha (or was it a beta?) ended, i couldn't even find a gym to battle in.

is the beta supposed to end after you get the lapras? cus that's where it did for me. and i also wanted to say that it's very good. good work. i just wanted to point out one thing: why in the world can you run into level 5 vileplumes and bellossoms? my pikachu was being tortured by those things! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back