• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • Pretty much he hasn't left hacking, he's most likely busy between his stuff and his hack. Because, according to info posted on WAH, Sergio plans to release the Beta3 for Christmas (but, as I always say, don't pay that much attention to release dates, they are annoying...), but still, at least we have an approximation for when could we be playing once again on the Orange Islands.

In my opinion, it seems a bit strange the date, I haven't seen Sergio talking much about stuff of the B3, so I would think there's still quite a good ammount of stuff to do. But, what do I know? I'm not the hacker here :P

Well, Sergio, for when you return over here, I'm wishing you luck. I'm anxious for being playing that B3!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    thanks for the video guide.
    but i don't think it's just me.
    it could be the game itself.

anyways, aaron. can you help me?

chews

Chewilicious
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2007
    Yo serg!o your hack is amazing,i've completed it,but there are still several bugs some examples are---you can go to prof ivy lab by Glitching at a forest tree=.-,there will be brock and ivy saying there are poisoned & nids healing...
    The elite 4 has a little difference,the 1st elite trainer is donel,which looks like brock macho style.the elite 4 champ is gary...
    Here are some interesting ones---Lugia is Darkness Lugia in naranja(from pokemon XD)
    and celebi turned out to be manaphy! how ftw is this? but still serg!o nice job :cool:

Last edited:

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
  • The elite 4 has a little difference,the 1st elite trainer is donel,which looks like brock macho style.the elite 4 champ is gary...
    Here are some interesting ones---Lugia is Darkness Lugia in naranja(from pokemon dx)
    and celebi turned out to be manaphy! how ftw is this? but still serg!o nice job :cool:

ll-_-ll Okay, I'm about 99.99% sure that never happened.

Serg!o, if you need more time before any other updates, at least come back to confirm this.

DarkSora-DS-

Chillin'
    Years
  • AWESOME XO

Pure Genius. Some of it's in Spanish still so I assume that'll be fixed in Beta 3. Keep up the awesome work.

2 more things...

1:Why is it that everytime you hit a on a pot, you take one step to the left and go on about Pikachu freakin' out about reaching for a amplifier?

2:I'm stuck on the part to fix Brock and Ivy. Help! :'(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    do you mind posting a video of how to get a battery?
    and how to enter the onix cave?
    cause i can not enter it.

theundertaker

Pokemon Phenom
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    guys i found a huge bug. i just beat the first leader [the chick ridin the blastoise] and i won and whatnot and surfed back to the main island. i surfed right around the area of the cruise ship and then i walked back to the grass and i get some wording thats in spanish, but its the script that you get when you try to go into sand before u have lapras. basically what the bug is, is that i am far past the point where u get lapras and what happens is i go to the pokemon center and tracy talks to me like it was my first time there, then i go to where u first get lapras and tracy stops me and says i have to get access. so basically i got the first badge and when i go back to the first island, it acts like i just started the game. just letting u all no

theundertaker

Pokemon Phenom
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    no its beta 2. i downloaded the most recent one off of wah. and i can get past it if i talk to tracy and the dude in the pokemon center, but if u dont talk to them again, it acts like u just started

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Im

Playin Beta 2 as well, and this bug has occurred to me a few times before, luckily I make backups...

theundertaker

Pokemon Phenom
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    well u can get around it, you just have to go talk to tracy again but its a tad annoying

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back