• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Huh?

The Pokemon designs are shite. I'm sorry. They're abismal. If whoever made Pokemon Naranja and Pokemon Dark Future got together, they could make the best hack ever. Naranja's great map design and Dark Future's great Pokemon designs ('cause Dark Future has quite often lame map design). It'd be marvolous.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
Years
I am curretnly playing the game but I have something to say!
FIX THE CHARACTERS!!!!
The Ash looks like FR/LG Player.
And Gary looks like FR/LG Rival.

The game players and anime heroes are two DIFFERENT characters. Make Ash looking more like Ash (not like the FR/LG Player) and make Gary looking like Gary (not FR/LG player).
Remember
The Player (Red) and Ash are two completely different characters.
The Rival (Blue) and gary are two completely different characters, too.

Only n00bs think that they're the same!!!

O

Your Mom
Years
Maxim said:
I am curretnly playing the game but I have something to say!
FIX THE CHARACTERS!!!!
The Ash looks like FR/LG Player.
And Gary looks like FR/LG Rival.

The game players and anime heroes are two DIFFERENT characters. Make Ash looking more like Ash (not like the FR/LG Player) and make Gary looking like Gary (not FR/LG player).
Remember
The Player (Red) and Ash are two completely different characters.
The Rival (Blue) and gary are two completely different characters, too.

Only n00bs think that they're the same!!!
So you're saying that the creator is a n00b? Is that what you're trying to say? And for fickle's sake, it's a **** beta, so forgive it. Beta = Incomplete version of the game. Not the full version with the complete designs of the characters. And can you please call the rival Green and not Blue? Many people like to refer to them the Japanese way because the english translation was a failure. Good bye...

*ON TOPIC*
I can read minor spanish, and this hack looks really nice, but you need to work on the Pokemon a lot.

*For those people who have problems with patching*
VBA now has an automatic patching thing, just rename the ROM and ips Patch the same name. (So maybe naranja.gba and naranja.ips)

If it doesn't work, then check your emulator to see if it's turned on. It should say something like 'Automatic IPS Patching' Make sure there's a tick next to it. If it doesn't work, then you'll have to patch it the hard way.

amnesiahacker

Pokémon Saffron?
Years
Sergio-- said:
thanks, dragonking, about the level 29 pokemon happen because i dont noticed an error with the battles editor (pet), about the vileplume, it is told that you try to battle with it but it expels somniferus (sleep powder) so you fall slept and appear suddenly in the pokemon center
the english patch is coming, patience please..

Does this answer your question Li-kero? LOL

Charizard Master 2003

Pokemon Master
Years
this hack looks excellent. I'm not going to download it, however, because I only know a select few Spanish words.

I'll get it once it's fully translated to English.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
Years
Outskate said:
So you're saying that the creator is a n00b? Is that what you're trying to say? And for fickle's sake, it's a **** beta, so forgive it. Beta = Incomplete version of the game. Not the full version with the complete designs of the characters. And can you please call the rival Green and not Blue? Many people like to refer to them the Japanese way because the english translation was a failure. Good bye...
I don't want to say that Sergio is the n00b but I came from Polish Pokemon scene very many people there (but not all) claim that Ash & Red and they often say many falses and know very little about Pokemon. I know many such people from Polish scene. They're all n00bs. So, I know many n00bs. And I know that claiming that Ash & Gary are the same as Red & Blue is really really n00bish. I only say that Sergio shouldn't do it.

And about calling rival Blue. I don't like using Japanese names as fans like it. Calling Rival Green and the FR/LG player is like the torture for me.

Years
I swear it's already in English. Unless I was playing an old version and the Spanish version is completed? I'd like to see a finished version, though. The puzzles in the game are sublime. And I didn't get stuck once.

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2006
SPANISH
Hey, mola cantidad!, soy Luggy, y sabes k me encanta tu hack rom, suerte!
Se me nota k no manejo en ingles xD^^

INGLISH
Hey, thats great!, I am Luggy, and you know that I love your hack rom, lucky!
I don't learn inglish, i am a bad studiant of insglish xD^^

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
Years
Maxim said:
And about calling rival Blue. I don't like using Japanese names as fans like it. Calling Rival Green and the FR/LG player is like the torture for me.
That's really ironic. Using the Dub names is torture for me. =P

Anyways, this hack looks awesome. Are you making an English version, Sergio?

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2006
I do not create, first would have to remove second in Spanish, because in studiopokemon we are impatient so that it removes it.
Spirit serg!o
^^​

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
Years
no luggy!! first i have to publish the english beta! the problem is that there was already two person who ask me if they can translate but now they dont answer me, so if somebody wants to help me I'll be very thankful with him
i dont know why the people offers him to do something and later they refuse without telling me
I don translate the beta myself because I have a lot of problems with english coloquial expresions, my english sintaxis i think isn bad and for the vocabulary I usa a translator, but there are much expresions which i cant get express

Last edited:

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
Years
nicoleb said:
That's really ironic. Using the Dub names is torture for me. =P
I don't like Japanese names for Humans (I use dubs). But I mainly use the internationals. Anyways, I also think that this hack looks cool. But it needs lots of work.

Years
are u still working on this hack because i cant wait for the next beta cause its awesome. I understand a little bit of spanish and i loved the beta in spanish but it will be beter if it was in enflish but 2 bad the people u asked are not helping.

WHY DONT U TRY TO TRANSLATE THE TEXT ON GOOGLE OR SOMETHING.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2006
abed said:
are u still working on this hack because i cant wait for the next beta cause its awesome. I understand a little bit of spanish and i loved the beta in spanish but it will be beter if it was in enflish but 2 bad the people u asked are not helping.

WHY DONT U TRY TO TRANSLATE THE TEXT ON GOOGLE OR SOMETHING.

Translating text on google is for n00bs :chinese:

anyways, keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back