• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    pmape09 said:
    On Naranja does anyone know what to do or where to go once u go inside the place where the lapras disappears at and it teleports u to the pokemon center? im confused, i dont know where to go now.

Level up Lapras until he learns surf then go west to the ocean and surf 'till you find a island with a lot of trees get inside of the forest to continue to the 1st gym.

*** Great Hack ***

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    I love this hack so much, its well planned out. Im training my lapras at the moment, i was really surprised when i saw tracey.

EDIT: Found a glitch!
    In this forest if you talk to the man before hesnoticed you he will teleport you and you wont be able to move.

And why does it teleport you when yuo talk to that vileplume thing.

I don't know if its a secret but whats this? Check my attachments

Last edited:

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • ehh... no, they arent secrets, only bugs
    about the error of the trainer i don know what is the reason, but ill change it
    the second image shows a script who tells you the text of the boy near the front of the Valencia's pokecenter.

but the vileplume isn an error
    it says that you saw a vileplume but she use the somniferus attack and then you fall slept and youre "carry" to the pokecenter
    this is a trick for going from mikan to valencia faster

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    heh heh thnx for everyone helping me out, but i have another issue

okay on naranja i have completed the first gym which i thought was cool, I have Lapras with surf now, and now im stuck and dont know what to do. i looked everywhere and tried walking through glitch trees but dont know what now, can someone tell me what to do plz.

and by the way sergio, u should consider remaking Gold/Silver/or Crystal.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Where Is Cut!!!!!!!!!please Help Me!!! ( This Game Is Fantastic)

Kazan22

The Drumming Guitarist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2019
    this hack is the best hack I've ever seen, I think I like it better than the real games. I took the liberty of using the GameShark and using the Walk Through Walls code to get passed the barrier in the Onix Cave, I love the crystal Onix, it's freakin awesome! I'm looking forward to this hack being finished. Awesome work!

EDIT: and to those who think that Sergio just used the FR/LG sprite, they are wrong, I compared the too and he completely changed it to look like Ash

Last edited:

djvolcom

Private Detective
    Years
  • wow, thought i'll never see this, but an orange island game? sweet, i love the pokemon classic episodes (pokemon, pokemon johto, and master quest) i would sure enjoy this one if its in english, you got my vote :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    nice hack ur workin on sergio
    i dont no wut page sergio said about the english patch but theres goin 2 be 1
    EDIT:How come it the rom dont work when i patch a clean ruby(U) rom with the ips patch?

Last edited:

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    can't wait for English version, but nethertheless, its the best Hack I've played along with Dark Future. Probably Better. Plus, how come there are no Fire Pokemon early in the game. My water and Grass monsters can't keep up with the pace.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    probally because he makes it as the the orange islands series and in the beginning of that series there arent wild fire pokemon

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Oh...I really have a weak team...Does anyone know when a Fire Pokemon comes into the game?

Spazzup

umm
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2008
    Maneachicken said:
    Oh...I really have a weak team...Does anyone know when a Fire Pokemon comes into the game?
    None in this beta :)

Er, I mean D: xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2007
    The Crippler said:
    Level up Lapras until he learns surf then go west to the ocean and surf 'till you find a island with a lot of trees get inside of the forest to continue to the 1st gym.

*** Great Hack ***
    i got lapras to lvl12 but i dont no where 2 surf
    i cant surf on dark blue water

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    Where is cut ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Why no one answered

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    the whole idea is its a beta. you can't get cut. If your stuck on the part with the cut and the palm trees next to it, theres an invisable path through them

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    heh heh thnx for everyone helping me out, but i have another issue

okay on naranja i have completed the first gym which i thought was cool, I have Lapras with surf now, and now im stuck and dont know what to do. i looked everywhere and tried walking through glitch trees but dont know what now, can someone tell me what to do plz.

and by the way sergio, u should consider remaking Gold/Silver/or Crystal.

can someone plz answer my/this question lol... plz and thnx

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back