• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    After beating gym ( trainer with blastois) and catching crystal onix what should i do??

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    pkmnfreak, you must beat the wingull...because that is actually a trainer!

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2006
    where is the crystal onyx located ive looked all over with the walk through walls

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    The onyx cave is north west just before the island where you cant go further there is a water which is dark blue where you are supposed to not surf and within there is light blue water where you can surf on. its the same trick as reaching the first gym by walking trough the trees. at the water there is an entrance to and then when you are at the middle blue water there is another entrance to that darker water again which leads you to the entrance. I hope you understand it a little its hard to explain.

as i already said in another post

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    After beating gym ( trainer with blastois) and catching crystal onix what should i do??

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    pysio, you should sit back and relax. YOUV'E FINISHED THE BETA!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    sergio are you actually still busy with this hack (srry if i am rude i dont mean to) cause its already more then a month since you actually came with screenies or what you have finished

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 17, 2006
    If this is patched onto a clean pokemon ruby rom (which I have, my version works flawlessly) do the action replay codes for pokemon ruby still work? Can I AR myself a fire pokemon to kill that f'in Vileplume at the start of the game?

Kazan22

The Drumming Guitarist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2019
    why don't you jsut put in the codes and see for yourself....

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2008
    PokemonMaster2006 said:
    ...to kill that f'in Vileplume at the start of the game?

I agree with this part of the post totally. It is only meant to be a beta but Sergio really needs to clean up some bits like the trainers for example.

There should be a grassy area that contains no trainers at first so you can train Pikachu a bit and catch a few Pokemon. Then the next area can contain some simple trainers for experience gaining to warm you up for fighting Tracy in the first "gym".

The first few trainers are ridiculously difficult! I mean the second trainer in the game has a Dratini and a Vaporeon for crying out loud!

Please Sergio make the first few trainers a bit more realistic in the next beta.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 17, 2006
    The Dratini and Vaporeon - Easy with a well trained pikachu, the vileplume, hell no, need a fire pkmn to destroy it.

Kazan22

The Drumming Guitarist
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2019
    it took me so long to kill that stupid thing, I had to catch a few Pokemon and just wear it down to kill it

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
    jajaja xD
    i dont choose this pokemon accidentally, I did it cause i prefer making a not easy hack, i prefer that you can not finish the hack in 30 minuts, but you have to seek a lot i the grass for found a pokemon who could defeat the grass pokemon, so you have to look for a spearow, and grow the pikachus level with the hoppips and teddiursas

mxkpkmnextu??

Ser Artificial
    Years
    Hail
    I beat it with my pikachu only, the most tough guy by now is a cooltrainer that has a shiftry and magneton I think and I beat him after training my onix lapras and pikachu =S
    [[ ]]
    Stay Sick \m/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back