• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.R.S.M

Expert Spriter
Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    this would be GREAT if it was in english
    its still great in its own way
    keep it coming

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    Originally posted by Team Rocket Spriting Mage
    this would be GREAT if it was in english
    its still great in its own way
    keep it coming
    if read the whole thread you could see english patch has already been worked on but still not finished. People need to read whole threads and be more patient but thats just my opinion

AcCiDeNT

Years
  • oh crap... it's still going... and going good, I haven't had time to look at all the screens but dudes, keep up the good job... didn't think your team would even last this long... hacking got boring to me after about 2 months lol... good job though, hope it turns out well

Years
  • could someone plz give me the link to the latest paatch aviable? i havent been here for a looooooooong time

and plz dont dlete this post cauz im not begging for patches, im just wondering xauz i havent been here for bloody ages..

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    just be patient and wait till they finish the next patch shouldnt be that long i think they are already busy with it for like 2 months or so if it isnt longer

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    it dosent need centering...if you finish a pokemon fight you always see them to the right of the screen. You can see its the end of the fight because lapras is still out and the fact that its saying Ouch i n the textbox.
    I rest my case... that felt good lol
    EDIT: Oh sorry just realised mxkpkmnextu?? said about this.
    PokemonMaster2006 is quite a nuisence...he kinda ruined it for the people that didn't want to see the badges. Theres the badge that lets you surf (when you get lapras)...Im starting to think about that 6th badge that lets you fly...

Last edited:

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • the 5th badge is a gold lapras, it allows you to use surf, the other badges allows you to use other abilities, but for enter in the orange league you only will need the first 4 (Mikan, Navel, Trovita & Kumquat) this is more developed in the old thread.

i bring more screens about the isle of butch y cassisy, mandarin island, maybe you remember the episode of the drowzee... here are the screens:

"Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2021
    Good job, my friend. I'll waiting for that hack forever. Good bye and good luck!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2007
    THIS IS GREAT. i love it to see these new screens it shows that you are still very active with this hack. KUTAW!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2009
    pls pls pls (and pls)
    make that game in english it looks great but many people(including me) dont understand even one word in spanish

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • hey, i didnt say i wouldnt translate the game, the english translation of the first beta dont come out cause the person who was translating it left the work at half, he didnt finish it, so, now, I keep working in the 2nd beta, probably, I'll translate the beta by myself, and ill release the 2 versions simultaneously, eventhough by this way the spanish beta release´s date will be put off soem weeks

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    love the new screens. I can't really remember if you've said anything about bikes yet? Are there going to be bikes in this game or some other mode of transportation.

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • thanks, about the bikes i will edit one in order to transform it in a ice sled, the other bike it is going to be the same

D a n i e l

Pokemon - Mystic Plan
    Years
  • I tried your hack and I have to say:
    Wow, I really thought the Hack isnt yours! I thought the creator of Pokemon has made this hack!
    Wow its really nice and Misty and Ash are as good as they in real live!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back