• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2008
    Much someone can help me I plays straight pokemon naranja and does not get ahead not.
    I have the first medal have crystal onix and was
    where a reporter with tracy is point I then to no more however there which I to make is.
    and of where war I the battery ago where butch and casidy are. Please help me

EvanMiesterX

^If that's my real name!
    Years
  • i was playing this game, training my chatot, and i caught a cacnea that was on a pretty high level compared to all of the other ones, and i had used my last pokeball on it. then i ran around in circles until i found another pokemon, and that pokemon was a shiny krabby! i couldnt catch it because of that dumb cacnea!

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2020
    i was playing this game, training my chatot, and i caught a cacnea that was on a pretty high level compared to all of the other ones, and i had used my last pokeball on it. then i ran around in circles until i found another pokemon, and that pokemon was a shiny krabby! i couldnt catch it because of that dumb cacnea!

for me i dont want to get a shiny on a rom, i never got one at all so i want my first to be on a real game.

well atleast you still have the cacnea.

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • um,help please,what # is it in the elite map?
    Pokefan2007:t149:
    I don't understand you... What number is what ?
    Anyway you don't need tools, just play it ;)
    What are you meaning?

I am amazed how this was put together.
    The tiles, the sprites, the overworlds, everything.

Can't wait to see more.
    Yeah, but i think is more amazing not only to put they into a rom but to make all run: when all works it's so gratifying.
    I think it's important to tune up the gfx but probably the most iportant thing is to join them with the plot.

I press A on the hole in the wall that has the battery but all it says is:
    There was a BATTERY in here before... And it isnt in my key items pocket.
    It's really bizarre. It only happens to few people in both english and sanish version. I'm working on it, ok?

Much someone can help me I plays straight pokemon naranja and does not get ahead not.
    I have the first medal have crystal onix and was
    where a reporter with tracy is point I then to no more however there which I to make is.
    and of where war I the battery ago where butch and casidy are. Please help me
    It's explained just before ^^

i was playing this game, training my chatot, and i caught a cacnea that was on a pretty high level compared to all of the other ones, and i had used my last pokeball on it. then i ran around in circles until i found another pokemon, and that pokemon was a shiny krabby! i couldnt catch it because of that dumb cacnea!
    Well, that's the live.
    In E islands right?
    Anyway that's no excuse xD Cacnea is there at level 4-10 and it's catch rate it's really high (190).
    Anyway you should try again!

for me i dont want to get a shiny on a rom, i never got one at all so i want my first to be on a real game.

well atleast you still have the cacnea.
    lol

____
    Sorry.... today I haven't updates
    But a lot of thanks for your support!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Found this on Ebay and thought you will not be happy!

"Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

God Damn Pirates!

Also there are others I'm searching for!

Batonelli

Shiny Elekid *
    Years
    • =$
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    Where to get Cut? I'm kinda stuck

Oh, by the way....
    I probably know why only a few people are stuck because of the glitch with the Battery thing...

Same here, because;
    at the beginning of the game, I pushed the 'A' button near a jar in a plain house. When you do this, you'll trigger the Battery thing... A bit strange; you should try it out Sergio...

Last edited:

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • AFTER CATCHING ONIX WHERE TO GO ? IN PINKAN SAYS DONT TOUCH THE FOSSILS
    After catching the crystal onix you have to do what it's explained before in this thread after another person ask here what he had to do after catching the crystal onix.

Yeah, understan I cannot repeat the same again, and again, and again...

Found this on Ebay and thought you will not be happy!
    God Damn Pirates!
    Also there are others I'm searching for!
    They suck.
    But the hideous thing is that the most of people confuse us with the pirates. Even in the official Nintendo magazine they refers to Naranja, Quartz and Frigo Returns as unofficial games created for make money
    (link) and this is shameful and even could cause problems to hacking communities like Whack a Hack and others.
    But we are only Pokémon fans which made fanworks, like other who made fansprites, fanfics or fanarts, a hack is after all a fangame.

The problem is that the pirates break the copyrigth rules selling Nintendo's work without permision.
    Anyway buying they it's as illegal as selling, so you should remember this before buying illegal roms.

Where to get Cut? I'm kinda stuck

Oh, by the way....
    I probably know why only a few people are stuck because of the glitch with the Battery thing...

Same here, because;
    at the beginning of the game, I pushed the 'A' button near a jar in a plain house. When you do this, you'll trigger the Battery thing... A bit strange; you should try it out Sergio...

Great hack!! I am going to play beta right now and I can tell you I love this hack. great screens and story, Go On
    thanks

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2008
    hmm my orange rom has a bug, i am suppose to be able to get a battery from the wall inside the power plant. But it saids "the battery is alway taken" What should i do to fix this bug?

Years
  • Well, I think I have to restart playing this, see if I can get the battery somehow. Got any new updates, I know it's only 5 days since you said you'll post screenshots but I'm pretty anxious to see something. Hoping to see some screens soon. This is one of my favourite hacks, keep going.

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • sergio i found this on the google so i thought it might be of some help or something
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1a/Orange_Islands_map.png
    I have a better version modified by me, anyway this map was from the cover of a dvd, and it isn't canon material.
    By the example, this is the map of the 7 grapefruit islands, and in that map it's different.

So this is the reason because i had decided to creat myself the map. And I think is better, the DVD's map seems a little ugly.

I like hack best ^^ I wait for q you do but scripts of which there is xD
    olé that automatic translator, dark !
    Man, take into account that with a translator is difficult to understand what you are saying.

kq_jai & thethethethe said:
    Yeah sorry that's a silly bug of the game. It will be fixed for the next release. Like it only happens to a few people, maybe you can sort it up with the code 4B5B552A0429A69B, it will appear in your PC. I don't like this solution but well might be good for get out of the problem.

Got any new updates, I know it's only 5 days since you said you'll post screenshots but I'm pretty anxious to see something. Hoping to see some screens soon. This is one of my favourite hacks, keep going.
    Yeah, sorry, I've been busy. See below new events:

I've been revamping some scripts for the anime, click to view and leave comments ;) !

In this video, RUBY thinks that we are stealing her grapefruit trees. Later she told us that somebody has devastated one out of 7 island. And then a helper appears and tells her that actually it has devasted two and it has reached the third island and that it seems to be a big pokemon.

Here we battle against the Snorlax, and later RUBY and TRACEY congratule you.

A new mechanic which you can see in the last video is that TRACEY, like in the anime, will be our guide in the OI, and he will show up for give us advices and for tell us what will be the next adventure.

Last edited:

Batonelli

Shiny Elekid *
    Years
    • =$
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    Whoyea...

Snorlax is holding Leftovers =D

Edit;
    Sergio, with the code you gave us, I only get a Generador instead of a Battery or what.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I really love that Snorlax's OW. Where's that from? (Mystery Dungeon, right?)

Keep it up Sergio!

I wonder how will the chapter with Meowth work :P

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Great Job Serg!o. I like how you keep it close to the Anime! Thats nice.

Thanks for the Updates Serg!o. Good Luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back