• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by Burst ninja
    sergio i found this on the google so i thought it might be of some help or something
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...slands_map.png

I have a better version modified by me, anyway this map was from the cover of a dvd, and it isn't canon material.
    By the example, this is the map of the 7 grapefruit islands, and in that map it's different.

So this is the reason because i had decided to creat myself the map. And I think is better, the DVD's map seems a little ugly.

oh sorry i wasnt any help and i love the updates

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I haven't looked at Naranja in ages! I still have a love for this game though, your work is really good Sergio! I can't wait to play the full version, I know you'll complete it.

NEW-CESAR

POKE-RAPPER
    Years
  • After catching the crystal onix you have to do what it's explained before in this thread after another person ask here what he had to do after catching the crystal onix.

Yeah, understan I cannot repeat the same again, and again, and again...

yeah but i cant find what to do i searched the thread too...please help what to do after catching crystal onix

Lash

Years
  • "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Just thought I would post that little screenshot of a tree that you are able to walk through that should be a solid, right?

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    Ok, I just started a new game, changed my pokedex, talked to every NPC in the town and I still can't do anything else... only thing I've done is battle Gary and Talked to Oak, I can't go anywhere or do anything else... What's up?

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • I've been revamping some scripts for the anime, click to view and leave comments ;) !
    "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

In this video, RUBY thinks that we are stealing her grapefruit trees. Later she told us that somebody has devastated one out of 7 island. And then a helper appears and tells her that actually it has devasted two and it has reached the third island and that it seems to be a big pokemon.

Here we battle against the Snorlax, and later RUBY and TRACEY congratule you.

A new mechanic which you can see in the last video is that TRACEY, like in the anime, will be our guide in the OI, and he will show up for give us advices and for tell us what will be the next adventure.

Nice work serg!o,
    The way you do it is like the episodes, its just so the same.
    I wish you luck and all the best on the project not that you need it ay, with your skills.:P

I like butch and cassidy in the power thing that so cool.

iDOLHACKS

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • This hack is soooo beautiful. I have the English Version, and I love it, it has some spanish in it like: Pikachu uso thunder shock!. PPL should really get this. I LOVE IT! keep it up SERG!O

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    great hack! but i'm having some problems, especially the onix cave. it leads me nowhere! It might be nice to have a walkthrough though...

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • great hack! but i'm having some problems, especially the onix cave. it leads me nowhere! It might be nice to have a walkthrough though...

This was meant to be hard thats the whole point
    Do you reckon that legendarys are easy to go through the caves/ruins?
    This is the hardest hack so what do you expect :P.

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
    Years
  • I cant get this Hack to work because I cant find a Ruby ROM. Couldsomebody PM me a Link to a Downloadable ROM, so I can play this GREAT Hack?

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2009
    Awesome hack Sergio, am having trouble of where to go after beating the first gym. keep up the good work mate!

TheKingofKings

LOOKING FOR HELP, PM ME
    Years
  • Okay I've been playing the Hack. I got Lapras and Surfed to this City where there are Men blocking Entrences to Houses and a Girl says I cant go through because her brothers Crying, or something. Where do I go, I need help!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    This hack keeps on getting better and better as I play it. I just finished the crystal onix cave...but for some reason, after catching the onix, and leaving, I came back to the cave for some training and I was walking on the water! And then a flash appeared when i was under a passway, and the onix came back! And then the guy who you were supposed to catch the onix for gave me HM 06. I don't think two crystal onixs are supposed to happen but i was supposed to get rock smash right
    Edit: I mean whirlpool, not rock smash :P

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • Answering!

>mitchel1, Celebi_XD, SerenadeDS, Team Poison, Hiidoran, iDOLHACKS, Erimgard
    Thanks

Whoyea...
    Sergio, with the code you gave us, I only get a Generador instead of a Battery or what.
    Yeah Snorlax without the leftovers ¡Isn't snorlax!
    Well it's the same, take it and bring it to the reporters.

I really love that Snorlax's OW. Where's that from? (Mystery Dungeon, right?)

Keep it up Sergio!

I wonder how will the chapter with Meowth work :P
    Yes, Mysterious Dungeon has good overworlds. Sometimes it's a great help and it fits perfectly in Pokémon Ruby.

For be honest, I have no idea what Ill do for Golden Island, the island of Meowth named after the golden oranges. Anyway in SP the people send me a big gold statue of Meowth. The episode was about the Golden island inhabitant worshipped meowth for the attack Pay Day but Meowth couldn't use the attack. In the episode Ash & Co. appears in the middle and have a minor role, so I'm complety lost... Go can I focus it to a RPG game?
    Probably I'll invent a plot.

oh sorry i wasnt any help and i love the updates
    You don't have to say sorry, really, it's good you all try to give me ideas: i need they. Anyway of course I had got that map when the game was started...

If you find anything that could be useful, don't doubt! post it here!

After catching the Crystal Onix
    You should have got the Battery/Generator and give it to the reporters of Kabuto, it is in the Big Factory of Butch and Cassidy.

Just thought I would post that little screenshot of a tree that you are able to walk through that should be a solid, right?
    Yeah right, thanks for report it. Xiros told me that when he betatests this 2nd beta, but I forgot.
    Fixed it.

After Pallet Town
    Go to the aerodrome and take the zeppelin to Valencia isl.

Nice work serg!o,
    The way you do it is like the episodes, its just so the same.
    I wish you luck and all the best on the project not that you need it ay, with your skills.:P

I like butch and cassidy in the power thing that so cool.
    Well, i am pleased you like it!
    Anyway this is my aim, but sometimes it's impossible for me to stick to the plot. Like in the above mentioned episode.

This hack is soooo beautiful. I have the English Version, and I love it, it has some spanish in it like: Pikachu uso thunder shock!. PPL should really get this. I LOVE IT! keep it up SERG!O
    Thanks my great friend Pokemaniaco and to a-text it was easy to translate it.
    Anyway I miss in that tool an option which could automatically include the texts compiled with Thingy despite adding the offsets manually to the ".ini".

The texts in spanish was precissely the texts which wasn't in the atext's ini.
    any other battle events ??
    This is not a restaurant's menu.

great hack! but i'm having some problems, especially the onix cave. it leads me nowhere! It might be nice to have a walkthrough though...
    Yeah, I request you desperatly for write a walkthroug.

This was meant to be hard thats the whole point
    Do you reckon that legendarys are easy to go through the caves/ruins?
    This is the hardest hack so what do you expect :P.
    Fully true.

>TheKingofKings
    Search better and don't spam.

After Sissy
    Go north to Mandarina.

After get Lapras
    Search in Tangelo until you could continue to Mikan.

This hack keeps on getting better and better as I play it. I just finished the crystal onix cave...but for some reason, after catching the onix, and leaving, I came back to the cave for some training and I was walking on the water! And then a flash appeared when i was under a passway, and the onix came back! And then the guy who you were supposed to catch the onix for gave me HM 06. I don't think two crystal onixs are supposed to happen but i was supposed to get rock smash right
    Edit: I mean whirlpool, not rock smash :P
    Yeah, nobody has reported me nothing about 2 Crystal Onix. Have you been doing something strange?

Try to talk more about the hack

Anyways serg!o will we have any updates soon?

The new, i am drawing the wreck ship's tileset (Moro isla) i am about to finish it so I hope tomorrow I'll have inserted the tileset. After the Ship graffics I'll make the minigame.
    I've thinked in three floors, he bottom one flooded, and to make a sort of minigame in which you have to follow the right path but be careful with the ghost pokemon, when you fail it will be more and more darker until you could not distinguish the safe and unsafe floors to step.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    Nope, the only gameshark code I have on is the orange island one from pallet town. Other than that I have been using no codes, I guess it was a glitch?
    And I can't beat Danny in the sled race :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back