• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • Yeah, should have tried every option guys, instead of bothering people with a 'common sense' question.

Like I said a few pages of spam before, this is one of the best hacks!

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    @:Serg!o
    That's weird... last I tried to go in there the guy stopped me... oh well thanks for the help.
    I got in this time.

Light_Lugia

Soul of the Sea
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2008
    This is one awesome hack! I'm so goning to download it. Keep it up Serg!o!

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    I have an idea

I might be asking a bit too much, but why not implement the events of Pokemon the Movie 2000 into this game? Since the islands of Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres and that other island are part of the Orange Islands region.

Oh and BTW, if you talk to a pot the dialouge from going near the amplifier on Mandarin Island is brought up and it is possible to go into the wall but you can get out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2008
    Is there anywhere I could go to look at the Battle Sprites of the trainers like Tracey and the gym leaders etc. Let me know :D

JohnBoy617

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • It's been a while since I've been in these forums. I'm guessing this hack has the US version now correct?

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
  • Nope, the only gameshark code I have on is the orange island one from pallet town. Other than that I have been using no codes, I guess it was a glitch?
    And I can't beat Danny in the sled race :(
    Well it's weird, now for:
    And I can't beat Danny in the sled race :(
    I inserted a trick, breed two spheals, the hatched baby will know powder snow, then talk to the stone in the middle of the race and a new faster way will be opened.

The big DOWNLOAD IT on the first page is THE ENGLISH DOWNLOAD!
    A lot of thanks for answering they, man!

I might be asking a bit too much, but why not implement the events of Pokemon the Movie 2000 into this game? Since the islands of Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres and that other island are part of the Orange Islands region.
    No! the opposite: when you ask too much you're helping me to keep this thread updated.
    About that three islans: the Fire-, Ice- and Lightning-island are considered part of Shamouti Island (called this way after the Shamouti Oranges.
    All the "clues" indicate that Ash and friends reached Shamouti after leave Trovita Island (3rd gym) so iy will be included as a special in the Beta3.

Oh and BTW, if you talk to a pot the dialouge from going near the amplifier on Mandarin Island is brought up and it is possible to go into the wall but you can get out.
    Argh, I noticed some days ago when a friend reported me that.
    This is caused because for inserting the lava block-behaviour (which Nintendo always have negated to players, except for Mysterious Dungeon where fire pokemon can cross over the lava). So i maade a test and I redirected the pot behaviour to a new script like a test but later I decided to postpone that and I suppose I overwrite that script with the Mandarin Pikachu attack. Yeah, a stupid fail.

Is there anywhere I could go to look at the Battle Sprites of the trainers like Tracey and the gym leaders etc. Let me know :D
    Humm... it's a great idea really. I am going to create a section about it right now.

It's been a while since I've been in these forums. I'm guessing this hack has the US version now correct?
    What are you meaning? The english language version (pokemon Orange) or the base (pokémon ruby_usa AXVE)?

JohnBoy617

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Yes, I mean the English version. I've seen that you quoted that question and answered it on your post. Thanks.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    How do

I am having trouble with the Kabuto cave....
    What do I do after I see the Red Moon?

Also in the place where you see the Red Moon, if you talk the one of the north-east cliff the dialouge from Steven comes up (the dialouge that you give him the LETTER and he gives you the Steel Wing TM).

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • How do u make it past that island where u get Lapras, I'm stuck as there is no other place to walk.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    You

just, get Lapras to level 12, goto the Poke Center on the said island and talk to Tracey and go back to the island you start on, and surf away to Mikan!

Batonelli

Shiny Elekid *
    Years
    • =$
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    I am having trouble with the Kabuto cave....
    What do I do after I see the Red Moon?

Also in the place where you see the Red Moon, if you talk the one of the north-east cliff the dialouge from Steven comes up (the dialouge that you give him the LETTER and he gives you the Steel Wing TM).

I'm really confused now...
    You are talking about the Spanish version, right?

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Umm

Well, I guess the Red Moon part then..
    So you're telling me that we can go to the Red Moon part in the English version? 0_o

I am talking about the Red Moon in the Kabuto Cave, which makes the Kabuto come back to life.

And yes you can.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back