• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

I don't think that post was needed...

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Correction:

Almost 3 at a time. Just a couple of spaces inbetween.

Patjuh09

Total Drama Island Redux!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    Come on Libra, be normal. You just have to be mean heh?
    But don't think that you're so good....

Ontopic:
    Very nice screens Krimm!
    Do you need help with anything?

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    ...we're both guys... So, has Krimm said when he's going to update next? Oh, and is this game legal? And, is it going to be free?

Atomic Reactor

If it cost money it would be illegal.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I think Krimm is including the other legends as well.
    EG: Kyogre, Groudon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    Kool! I hope he puts in the legendary dogs (Raiku is my favorite by far) and the birds (go articuno). Mew wouldn't be such a good idea, though. Celebi is pretty cool too, but everyone wants one. I wonder if he is going to make any new legendaries other than Ria and Gia. Maybe another fire one. Or, maybe ghost??? There aren't any legendary ghosts and it could be cool (i say that a lot). I hope he changes the fishing style from R/S/E one. I hate doing that stupid '...oh, a bite!' thing. It's annoying. Do you think there will be a safari zone???

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Giratina?

Since Hoenn is in, I'm pretty sure all its legendaries are also going to be available.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    Oh, yeah!!! I forgot about giratina!!! I wish he would put in johto. I loved johto, it is my favorite region so far. I wonder if he's going to keep the secret bases thing. I thought that was a great idea, but there weren't enough items, and you had a limit on how many items you could have out at once, which I thought was stupid.

Saiyu

♥ Eevee Insanity ♥
    Years
  • Wow.. Lots of replies~! Sorry for the inactiveness. but Krimm and I don't have electricity yet. I'm at my Grandma's office. Anyways, I shall attempt to answer some questions.

Of course there will be more legendaries than Ria and Gia! We've just yet to reveal them though ^^ What would a game be without a crapload of legendaries? Not sure if old legendaries will be available though.

And yes, we might be getting rid of the 'Oh, a bite!' Thing. It bugs the crap out of me too. As for a safari zone, I'm not sure.

No, Johto probably won't be available since "back to Johto" is overused in most fangames now. But, if you were to search the thread, you would see a screenshot of Slateport City, implying that Hoenn will be in Neo Eras ^^

As for the secret base, its been killed off by a much better idea which I'm not allowed to reveal or Krimm would kill me =D So I'll leave you to wonder.

--

News from me: I recently got someone to sprite our Fire Starter's last evo. So the Grass and Fire starter set are complete! Now all we need is the middle evo for our water starter. We still have a lot of gaps in the pokedex, so that needs working on o_o" Also, plans for a guide are being made, but I'll have to talk to Kirara and see if she'd be able to stay commited to making art for us. Because what's a guide without pokemon art?

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • I HAVE INTERNET O___<

So. In an attempt to explain a bit more thoroghly on my absence as well as Saiyu's; a giant hurricane blew us away to mexico.

Just kidding lol. But we were caught in a hurricane that 'devestated' a state that...was so not prepared. NO POWER FOR A WEEK >_<; But alas, now I am back and more than ready to pick up on NeoEras. Oh oh oh~! That doesn't mean I haven't been working on it this week! We have fabulous artwork of a few of the Gym Leaders and I've also elaborated greatly on the storyline.

More will revealed soon~

Edit:

Oh, and um, Libra, I'd prefer it if you didn't harass people away from the thread, it tends to lower your reputation :D

Thanks for all the comments guys, I really appreciate them!

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    "Yay! More secrets! (no sarcasm O.o). I hope there is a prevolution of giraffirige (spelled wrong) and an evolution of it too. Giraffirige was really cool looking, but a bit too weak, which is why he needs to evolve. What else is going to be needed to download to play NeoEras when it is completed? Visualboy advance? Any emulator??? Oh, and how are the bikes going to work? Mach and acro still? Just normal? Something new? No bikes?

*fades away with a large grin on his face, then saying 'I was never here, remember??? Oh, wait, I don't think you remember, do you???* (lawl)

Last edited:

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Well. I wanted to go ahead and warn you guys of a possible drought of updates. Why? I'm going to go into serious work mode on NeoEras, and chances are when I come back many things will be different. Why do I plan on doing this? I pretty much just about stopped the project after realizing how sloppy my mapping and dedication was getting; there's more of a story behind this but sob stories are so over rated = =

So what will I be working on? The Installment and pretty much upping everything in it. I've decided to stop mapping Northern Outa (for those who don't already know, I've long finished the maps of the Southern hemisphere of the Outa Mainland). Hopefully this will give me extra time to streamline the current maps, finish up insides, and of course rework and fancy up the eventing and dialog to give the game a new feeling.

Along with this, I pretty much plan on dragging my crew members into the black hole of doom, for as of now I will be requesting more resources than ever to actually get this game in progress mode.

I'd like to give a huge special thanks to Riceeman and Saiyu. Riceeman for putting up with my specificness and donating hordes of awesome new Pokemon, not to mention taking up the daunting task of making all the backsprites and mini sprites of the new Pokes >_o Oh, and of course for making like almost every OW there is o-o

And a thanks to Saiyu for keeping me interested in the project throughout my week of no electricity and power. Because of her I've finally beaten Diamond (lol don't ask) AND finally threw out the ideas of three Gym Leaders of my mind onto paper that she is now CGing and preparing for the Walkthrough that will be released alongside with the Installments (omg actual walkthrough with puzzle details ((The D/P one suxs with puzzles D:<)))

Alas, from my pathetic Status Notion, I bid you a decent fairwell with this screenshot. Perhaps this might show you how the plotline of NeoEras is actually important.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Before you go 'Ew' just know that the area will be changed as I actually get tiles ;_; for the most part it is what I was going for...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back