• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:: Pokémon Nova ::.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Hey ya'll. This here is my new comic, and I swear on my computer that it is not at all generic journey Pokémon comic. Don't forgot to post and really treat this comic good- so NO SPAM!

Rated PG-13/15 for Violence and Adult Themes

.:: Pokémon Nova ::.​
    Story Coming Soon...

Comics:

Season 1: Point Of No Return

1x00- The Tale of the Black Sea
    1x01- Comic 1: The Bounty Hunters
    1x02- Comic 2: It Begins with a BAM!
    1x03- Comic 3: Salvage Op
    1x04- Comic 4: Submarine Shenanigans!
    The Spriters Resource
    VG Maps
    Advanced Map 1.80
    Cooltext
    Decepticon, Beco, Chiz, G-Man and Milosh- For getting me back on the comic train and inspiring me!

If I forgot some credit, please remind me. I'm bad like that.

Main Characters (Left To Right):
    .:: Pokémon Nova ::.

Name: Cameron-James "CJ" White
    Pokémon: Coming Soon...
    Bio: CJ bought his ship off an old lady who's best friends with his mother. CJ dreamt of a life in the open sea...

Name: Clarke Wolf
    Bio: Coming Soon...

Name: Juliette "Julie" Myers
    Bio: Julie used to work for Team Magma, during the war that nearly ripped Hoenn apart 3 years ago.

Name: Penelope "Pip" Alexander
    Bio: She was a childhood friend with CJ.

Name: Daxter "Dax" Lukas

Name: Liam T. "LT" Jacobs

Fan Stuff:

Submit Some! Feel free to enter fan comics or fan art. PM me first!

Glossary:

Spoiler:

Please Note:
    Everything: speech bubbles, sprites, and layout are all subject to change, so if you think some things suck, I'll be happy to fix them.

Rules:
    1. The more posts, the quicker I update. Remember that.
    2. No Spamming up my thread please.
    3. And no, nobody can enter this comic so don't even apply.

Last edited:

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    First to post! w00t

Cool comic, was just thinking when you are going to make a new one:D . ''The point of no return'' interesting...a dark figure will soon emerge(probably)

Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2024
    Umm, the first and second comic are exactly the same :P

That being said, the bounty hunter idea has caught my eye. Good luck with developing it.

hehehe, a lot of eye catching is happening aye?

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    It isn't necesarry that someone decided to blow up the ship, because that would end the story too fast, I think they hit something or something similar

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    It would not end the story fast, if used correctly, it could be an introduction of the bad guys (or the rivals). It could also give us a better detail of the plot. Maybe an evil asparagus decided to use this land as it's home, destroying anything that eners it's territory, and so it blew up the ship.

((I don't really mean use asparagus, I just used that as the character)

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Well thanks for the comments guys.
    Astral, the ship won't be blown up, just something crashes into it, setting up a short chapter about what CJ and his crew do best.
    And, in case anybody was wondering, the Point of No Return is what the first season is about.
    Next update tommorow at the latest.
    Laters

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    @Astral Maelstrom: You watch KND don't you?
    Hey wheres a new eppy hurry Matt:D or there wont be alot of post in here:P

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Sorry Matt. I posted yesterday, but PC went down right when I posted, and I made a big post, and didn't feel like retyping, but, I will now:

First things I'll crictic:

• First, CJ, I really like his personality and his sprites. Well made, clean, smooth, I can tell you took some time to make him. Only problem is, he seems almost like he knows way too much.
    • Next, I love the ship. It doesn't look like you used any game's ship, so, bravo for you. It's open, nice looking, and once again, clean. There aren't marks or mis-sprited areas.
    • Third, the story is very well thought out from my perspective. It seems like you know where you're headed and what's going on. Unlike, PI, which, used to be just going in random places.
    • Speech bubbles are very nice. Easy on the eyes, nice shades of blue, and text fit well in all of them.
    • Bounty Hunters. ORIGINAL. I've done all of that to show others what originality is. It's what you have, Matt.
    • The layout is really well. I like the logos and how they are made. Excellent.
    • Overall, the story, charcters, and comic layout are really well done. Keep it up, buddy.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Wow...thanks, KnewsBought. I like CJ and his personality too...but I have to admit that he acts nicer around Mr Jayes.

The ship (Still haven't named it) I made using SS.Anne Tiles (And some of my own). Thank you.

Yeah, I always knew that PI was random in some areas...XD

Thanks again for the comments.
    Update in another half hour at the least, just fixing it up now.

EDIT: Who or what wants to crash into CJ's ship? Pokemon? Enemy? Friend? You'll find out in Comic No. 3!
    1x03- Comic 3: Salvage Op Remember to post pls!
    and I also edited in the character bios for the 6 main characters. Enjoy.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Ah. The bio's are up. Excellent.
    Hey Matt...think you could post in my thread? I don't want it to die off because I can't make a comic until tomorrow. I'm really excited to make a comic for some reason.

Is that LT? As in LT!?
    8D

Nah, I don't think it is.

Ah, yes. The episode was very nice. I liked the radar thing. Are the Bounty Hunter's also Pokémon Collectors/Battlers??

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Ah. The bio's are up. Excellent.
    Hey Matt...think you could post in my thread? I don't want it to die off because I can't make a comic until tomorrow. I'm really excited to make a comic for some reason.

Is that LT? As in LT!?
    8D

Nah, I don't think it is.

Ah, yes. The episode was very nice. I liked the radar thing. Are the Bounty Hunter's also Pokémon Collectors/Battlers??

Nah, It's a different LT.
    I had to incorporate Pokemon somehow, so yeah they are Collectors/Battlers occasionally. Yeah and I have posted in your thread...

Back