• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Oekaki Art

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
Years
  • OMG, WOW O__O;; You're amazing! All on Oekaki, too! *jealous* The Ho-oh is just amazing, and Latios doesn't come far behind it! *o* The amount of shading detail is amazing, and please continue to post more!

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • A mouse-user? Yay, we live on!!

Ahem.

I really like your style. It keeps to the basics (unlike my own), and yet has a flair of indiviguality. The Sudowoodo made me crack up. And I like Milotic and Latios. I hope to be seeing more.

-Syn-

Miiburd

Benjamæl II von Tavireksumpf
    Years
  • Mistywishmaker - Thank you very much! =} I will hopefully be posting more sometime soon, though lately I haven't done much on oekaki.

Roselia - Thanks ^-^ Actually, on these I used a tablet mouse... .. so not quite to the level of difficulty as with a regular mouse. I used to use those, and now I've become to rely on this tablet.

Psychotic_Demon - Ah, nearly a mouse =/ Not quite. . Thanks very much though.

I appreciate the replies everyone.

Back