• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Online Winter Tournament [NYE THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
Beat ChaosUxie by a Forfeit, I think it was 4-0 or something like that. I didn't pay attention to the score (since I look at it at the end)

Oh and to avoid confusion, the chaos from the post above was me. Not ChaosUxie.

Then Aragorn beat me, which ultimately negates my record. How swell :/

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Online now
Updated up to this post!

Wolf remove the reject rematch thing. Its quite frankly dumb and people like Syndrome are avoiding me purposely via making up BS. :/
I added this to prevent that:
Adding a new rule that you can no longer battle the same user more than 10 times.
We're changing it to only 5 battles the next time we hold this tournament, so hopefully that will help. If it doesn't, then I'll remove the rematch rule or think of something else.

Also, we're going to have a semi-finals with the four battlers who have the most points next time (not for this tournament). I was planning to add it, but decided not to since the New Year's Extravaganza probably won't last long enough for everyone to finish their matches.

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Won against Seco.
But that doesn't matter anymore right?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Won Vs Vrai thrice
Won Vs Luke twice

GG. <3

srtytgrfdswdertygfrd

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Won Vs Blade twice.

GG. ^^

SXDFRGTYHGFVC

Last edited:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Won Vs Twilight Sky thrice.

Won Vs Blaziquaza thrice.

Won Vs Me2hack thrice.

gg guys.

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Beat Blaziquaza, Chaos Uxie, Chaos11011, Altissaire, Seco, and Me2Hack. That's 6 all together.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday

Beat Blaziquaza, Chaos Uxie, Chaos11011, Altissaire, Seco, and Me2Hack. That's 6 all together.

You put the same thing twice. XD

EDIT:

Oh nvm. I saw you edited the 1st one as it was same thing lol.

EDIT 2:

Won Vs Aura.
Won Vs Erufuun.
Won Vs Altissaire
Won Vs Twilight Sky twice
Won Vs Black Ice twice

GG people.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Online now
jsyk, Kaori isn't part of the tournament.
Oh sorry, forgot to mention that.

The tournament has ended!

The winners are:

1st: Dark Azelf w/ 41 points
2nd: aragornbird w/ 30 points
3rd: Chérii and Syndrome w/ 12 points

Congrats to everyone who won! Thanks to all the people who participated that made this a success (which is rare for a tournament)! Everyone in the participant list on the first post will recieve their emblems soon (if you didn't battle at least once, you were removed)!

Also, still interested in battling? We're having a tutor program found here, so feel free to join it. Not sure if sign ups are closed now though, but there will most likely be another.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
l_5edfd6fd6b0365387ed7e2262e4a3002.gif

F IS FOR FOUR DECADES OF WINS
O IS FOR OUTRAGEEE
U IS FOR U LOSTTT
R IS FOR RAGEEEE QUITT
T IS FOR TAUNT SKARMORY
Y IS FOR Y DONT U LOSE FASTERRRR...WHEN YOU....

1!

sorry lol.

Seriously though it was a successful tourney, thanks wolfy. <3

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
I think DA is having fun with spongebob pictures today...lol

Anyway, that was a fun tournament despite my mild participation. Hopefully another will show up when I'm more inclined to spend a lot of time constructing a team. xD

chaos11011

[untitled]
Years
  • Age 27
  • MA
  • Seen May 4, 2021
This was enjoyable, even though I ended up with no points I battled some cool people and they were more challenging then the people on the PO server. I also liked that I fought some people that I probably I wouldn't have battled if I didn't particapate.

But what's important is that I had fun and I learned alot from Battlers who where better than I am. (basically everyone one the server)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Online now
Good to see everyone liked it!

This was enjoyable, even though I ended up with no points I battled some cool people and they were more challenging then the people on the PO server. I also liked that I fought some people that I probably I wouldn't have battled if I didn't particapate.

But what's important is that I had fun and I learned alot from Battlers who where better than I am. (basically everyone one the server)
Stick around on the server if you want, we'll still around and you might learn more. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back