• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Onyx Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    You have really outdone yourself on this one Jesse.
    These are the best tiles in the best palletes EVER
    Keep up the great work.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Amazing updates Jesse, lookin really cool. The inside tiles look amazing. best of luck
    Y thank you Panda.

Excellent job, Jesse!
    Can't wait to see more.

Good luck~
    Thanks you.

Wow those updates look amazing. You've done a really good job of mixing tiles together.
    I can't wait for more updates.
    Haha, thanks man. They're all in one of Alistairs tilesets, so I figured they'd look hella nice together.

You have really outdone yourself on this one Jesse.
    These are the best tiles in the best palletes EVER
    Keep up the great work.
    Hahaha, thanks James. Well, thank Alistair for that, I used his tiles/palettes.

Whoa the tiles look amazing! I like them very much! Keep it up!
    Thanks, and I will.

Cool updates Jesse!
    I can't wait untill some more, Good luck.
    Thanx bro.

i like new dark green tree s. and house s. i hope to play beta 1
    Thanks dude. The beta'll come in quite a while. I'm a procrastinator. Haha.

I think he meant like this:

I like the new dark greem trees and houses. I hope to play beta 1 soon.
    Yeah, I figured that.

---

Well fellow dudes and dudetts, I've been "busy" playing GTA 4, but I managed to get that video uploaded, if anybody's interested. Yes, I am aware of the video being without sound, and cut short, but I guess that's what I get for using ****ing hypercam.

When I'm not playing GTA 4, I've been working on...Err...A place, I can't tell yet, as it would spoil too much. Anyways, this place is the end of the first Alpha. Don't get too excited, because progress will be slow, and there's still a lot of stuff to do. You can PROBABLY expect that Alpha in the next two weeks(Yes, I play GTA 4 too much, I know). I guess I might as well say my Signature saying with releases. Don't be disappointed if the release dosen't make it in time, I promise I'll have it up before February ends(Joke...Or is it:/). Well seeyah peepz. Have a good one.

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • I like the video and the changed animation grass. Good luck!
    Thanks a lot dude.

Nice Vid Jesse
    It looks great so far keep up the good work!
    Thanks man, and I will!

---

Sorry for the lack of updates folks, but I've been busy. Friday I got GTA 4, so that took up most of my weekend, and on Monday, I went to an AC/DC concert(Which was totally awesome). That night, we got 3 inches of freezing rain(Well, that night and the next day), So I've been out of school the past two days. Yeah, that should be hacking time, right? No, I've been busy cleaning up all the tree limbs, and taking pictures, also GTA 4 took up some time as well. I finally did a small bit of graphical work today, so I'll share that now. Creds to Ninja Caterpie, Disturbed, and Alistair for helping me decide to add some walking space in my older maps; Ritchie for the idea of the forest tree.

Pokémon: Onyx Version

Yeah, I know it's not the same screen, but meh, you get the picture.

A CLOSE screenshot.

Again, not very close :/

I really didn't do a good job at matching these screens up:P

Nothing to compare to...Believe me, it was a lot more cluttered.

GAH, I suck at matching them up, hahaha.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    That path is made of amazing. :D

Oh, did you notice that you posted the same screenshot on the left twice? I dunno if you did that on purpose, but my OCD made me notice (not really).

Keep up the good work! ^^

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • I like the new path you're using. And all the maps you made. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks, I like the path too. Haha, I'll try.

That path is made of amazing. :D

Oh, did you notice that you posted the same screenshot on the left twice? I dunno if you did that on purpose, but my OCD made me notice (not really).

Keep up the good work! ^^
    Thanx. I did indeed, and yeah, I did it on purpose. Thanks man, I'll try.

I spotted a error on this screenshot:

There's an error at the edge of the mountain.
    Yeah, I noticed that too, Idky it did that, but it did. Thanks for reporting it. ^^

Wow, looks very promising. I love the tiles. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks dude, and I'll try.

---

Hey kiddos(and pedophiles(Kidding, kidding)), I did some works on pals/a new textbox. I really loved the Platinum textbox, so I made myself one. I also did a pal change on the Battle textbox. If you don't like it tough, because I made the palettes phail, and it turned all black. Don't fear, however, it looks quite well, I think. Yes dudes, this is a great moment of my time here on PC, it's my 2000th post, and as a form of celebration, I'll be asking a question, and whoever I think gives the best answer gets a position in the hack. I'll post the question at the bottom of the update.

The question is:
    "Give me an idea for an interesting event that is possible."
    I hope to see what you all come up with!

пзо

zzirRusty
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Updates

Your Updates = Awesome.
    This made me even more eager to wanna play. The black goes well, I beileive
    you made no mistake.
    And on the "Idea of event" I think I might have somthing.

1> Lance, or that guy that you see comming out of the forest, Sends People
    to challenge you so he can keep track of how you strong you've been getting.<
    2>
    Make it so Somthing within the Citys were stolen and you go get it back for the Person it was stolen from<

Umm If I think of anymore I'll be sure to post.

Edit; Congrats on the 2000th post. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back