• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Onyx Version

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Yea, and then replace the Graphics.height with $Graphics_height in Game_Player and PokeBattle_ActualScene. To test if it works, make a new map and test it out.

chriskid198

Happy New Year!
    Years
  • Yea, and then replace the Graphics.height with $Graphics_height in Game_Player and PokeBattle_ActualScene. To test if it works, make a new map and test it out.
    It works now :) Thanks. I'll look through the codes to find the one for message boxes now.

EDIT: Got it, thank you so much me2hack! I'm putting you on the credits now :D

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • It works now :) Thanks. I'll look through the codes to find the one for message boxes now.

EDIT: Got it, thank you so much me2hack! I'm putting you on the credits now :D

XD, I'm the one who told him about the method on fixing the players centring problems :P.

chriskid198

Happy New Year!
    Years
  • XD, I'm the one who told him about the method on fixing the players centring problems :P.
    But you don't have any posts until that one, after I asked the questions. And I don't have any PM's from you xD

I'm about to start work on a TileSet for my game, at the moment I'll just but together some grass, tress, fences, buildings, and some others that look cool.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
    Years
  • Doesn't change the fact I helped him, by passing on the knowledge.:cheeky:

True on passing the knowledge I suppose :P But anyways, you're game is starting to come along nicely now just need to grasp up those skills in coding and you'll be perfectly fine.

chriskid198

Happy New Year!
    Years
  • True on passing the knowledge I suppose :P But anyways, you're game is starting to come along nicely now just need to grasp up those skills in coding and you'll be perfectly fine.
    Yeah, it is. I just need some spriters D:

EDIT: Mainly looking for Tile Spriters and Graphic Artists at the moment.

Last edited:

chriskid198

Happy New Year!
    Years
  • I have put most Platinum tiles into a tileset, with Autotiles as well. New screenshots should be up by tomorrow with the new tiles.

Note: The tiles are temporary, just until Custom ones are made :)

Mark975

Rogue
    Years
  • Hey chris your doing great progress just tell me when you have completely finished the Male Protagonist so i can start making the banner ok?

chriskid198

Happy New Year!
    Years
  • I have put most Platinum tiles into a tileset, with Autotiles as well. New screenshots should be up by tomorrow with the new tiles.

Note: The tiles are temporary, just until Custom ones are made :)
    And they don't work properly... :(

Screens wont be up until I get a tileset.

chriskid198

Happy New Year!
    Years
  • I kinda have an update...?

dypqih.png

Thats part of the first version of the first town.

I still need artists, if anyone is interested. I have an ever growing list of things I need sprited.

Last edited:
    Back