• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Opal & Coral [Coming soon - Winter 2008-2009]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2012
    Awesome! Love the DP tiles. And the female character is moe! (Really cute)

Can't wait! Almost as exited as I am for Pokemon Platinum. ^u^

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Thanks for everyone of the good comments :D
    But don't get this excited so soon, hehe... Main work starts on december.
    In the mean time I need someone that could help me with Graphic design (Web design would be very useful too). Also of Green Charizard itself it's still interested he could post here!
    About the banner, it's pretty nice. Just in case I can ask, yo use the following sprites:
    Pokémon Opal & Coral [Coming soon - Winter 2008-2009]

Oh, also, Opal it's the black version, and Coral the pink one. lol

I know. XD
    I just thought it would look better.
    Lemme throw those sprites in.

This one is kinda ugly XD

HTML:
    [IMG]https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/WHATEVA_2006/Untitled-1copy-7.png[/IMG]

Last edited:

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Hi Kike, it's great to see you working (or preparing to work) on this again! It really is a quality hack.

I'm always happy to help you with graphic and web design (In fact I'm a freelance web designer anyway...). So drop me a PM with what you want and I'll throw something together. I think a new thread layout could be in order too! Haha. Also, as for the web design, I can host you on PHO if you wish, with a custom layout etc.

Thanks a lot man! It's a great help to have you on my side :D I'm just a bit worried about the freelancing thing... Because I don't own a credit card (nor money xD) to pay you... But we'll see what we can do... :P

I know. XD
    I just thought it would look better.
    Lemme throw those sprites in.

This one is kinda ugly XD

HTML:
    [IMG]https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j44/WHATEVA_2006/Untitled-1copy-7.png[/IMG]

I liked this a lot, just one thing, it says coral both sides xD

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    i like the first sig better. the pokemon stood out more. in this one, its just ... blagh

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
    Thanks a lot man! It's a great help to have you on my side :D I'm just a bit worried about the freelancing thing... Because I don't own a credit card (nor money xD) to pay you... But we'll see what we can do...

I actually meant I'll do it for free, that was more to prove my experience than anything. Haha. You're a friend, it's a favor. If we can discuss this more by PM I'd appreciate it. I don't want to go in to offtopic-ness teritory.

Anyway, my favourite part of your hack is definatly the text, it's so neat and tidy wen you compare it to the original text.

Good luck, as ever.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, well... Werent you supposed to wait till DP hacking? :P

Haha... Good to see you *kinda* back with us, though December sounds a bit too far I'm sure you'll come up with stuff to keep the interest of people in the project :)

So, I was wondering about the differences between the versions, is it like it's always: a few Pokemon locations moved and that's it, or are you thinking about more stuff?

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Well, well... Werent you supposed to wait till DP hacking? :P

Haha... Good to see you *kinda* back with us, though December sounds a bit too far I'm sure you'll come up with stuff to keep the interest of people in the project :)

So, I was wondering about the differences between the versions, is it like it's always: a few Pokemon locations moved and that's it, or are you thinking about more stuff?

Well, as you know, I'm really into Nintendo's style, so, I'm releasing the two versions with a few Pokémon changed, and the legendaries with a sight change on the storyline. The third *yet to be announced* version, will have many new features.

And yes, I wanted to wait until DP hacking, but what the hell! I'm going to hack GBA again!
    December is the date because then is when I get vacations, so, I'll be bored, and I'll want something to do. Also, I'm going to get a lot of inspiration of Platinum and Shadows of Almia then.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    He made them :)

So kike seems like you're going to use some things from Shadows of Almia and Pokemon Platinum ?

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Hello again!
    I'm just announcing that we're starting to see the things about the website with Green Charizard.
    Of course, it will be not up before the BETA 1, I think.
    Any people that like to help with things like drawings or any kind of fan art also will be welcomed.
    If you know someone, just contact that person, it may become my new helper!
    That's all for now, see you!

jj_olli

It's coming...
    Years
    Hey Kike, nice to see you and this awesome hack being back. I am realy looking forward for the Beta.

One question: What's about Crystal Shards? Still being made or on indefinite hold?

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Hey Kike, nice to see you and this awesome hack being back. I am realy looking forward for the Beta.

One question: What's about Crystal Shards? Still being made or on indefinite hold?

please read the first post

What about Crystal Shards?
    When Opal and Coral are updated, as you probably know, Crystal Shards is paused, and if Crystal Shards is updated, it means Opal and Coral are paused.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Probably the most amazing Pokemon Hack i've seen...
    I actually just signed up to this site, just for this!
    Looking forward to it :D
    GREAT WORK!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back