• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Opal & Coral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquinn

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2007
    Heh, another hack, that makes the two of us are making 2 hacks!

Nice new tiles, good consept. Hope all goes well, all the best Scott ~

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Well, that sound great Kike! Seems like I will have to wait a long time to get myself Dialga/Palkia... :(

But... about moves... What did you decide to do about those moves that don't exist in R/S?
    And... I don't see "Cries" mentioned... If you don't have them, I think Treecko may know.

Well... I'd like to see a screenie of an Enperuto, the poke that will destroy my love for Blastoise... :laugh:

Hehe, i will bring some screens of the 4gen Pokes, and, for now i take sugestions for new trainers, gym leader types and stuff, for now i prepared for do a good tile change in the First Gym, with very nice tiles. So, see ya, and leave your comments!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Hey Kike-Scott, this is wonderful. Nice to see you added quite a few D/P Pokemon in beta one. I can't wait to play man. Keep the updates and ideas coming buddy, I love them all. You're doing so well bud.:20:

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Thanks for the Comments.
    New Screenshots:
    Pokémon Opal & Coral

Mt. Stone exit to Route 4.

Pokémon Opal & Coral

Union Forest Entrance, in Route 4.

Pokémon Opal & Coral

Cycling Road Entrance, Route 5.

Pokémon Opal & Coral

Guardian Statue in Woodhill Town

Pokémon Opal & Coral

New Houses in Woodhill Town.

Pokémon Opal & Coral

Woodhill Town Pokémon Gym.

Roselia Evo Video:
    Pokémon Opal & Coral

I hope you like them, thats all, Cya!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Again with the nice brown shade (for the mountain) and green shade (for the grass), and the buildings look neat too! :D Just love the tiles you used for the building, and neat Celebi statue (what does it do though?). :) Ooh the gym - it could be a flying or grass gym! :nervous: Well, can't wait to finally get some D/P Pokemon in the 3rd generation! :cheeky:

Hehe, i will bring some screens of the 4gen Pokes, and, for now i take sugestions for new trainers, gym leader types and stuff, for now i prepared for do a good tile change in the First Gym, with very nice tiles. So, see ya, and leave your comments!

Well, here's a list of types you may consider for the gym leaders Kike, and the types don't have to be in order as the ones I listed. It's just listing the 'essential type' groups, as I see it:

1. Water, Ice
    2. Fire
    3. Grass, Bug, Poison
    4. Electric
    5. Ground, Rock, Fighting
    6. Psychic, Ghost
    7. Normal, Flying
    8. Dark, Steel, Dragon (these I think are the rarer types)

Well, that's how I group the types. I should help you plan a list of the type match-ups of each of the 8 gym leaders. Good luck with it, and keep it up! ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Nice... as always, Kike. It really makes me desperate to play a hack with D/P pokes in it (I think so far you're the one that seems to have lots of them done)

But... Enperuto...! >-<
    :laugh:

I go for Goku's suggestion (well, I love Water, so it'd be disappointing to see them as the "easy first gym", though)

Keep up the good work! As if I haven't said it a million times... :P

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2008
    Since you put D&P Pokemon into this game! Wow! You are cool!!!! I really want to play your hack and I never forget your hack!

$_$

?????????
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 4, 2016
    Graet Job

This is a great hck I love the scripting that you put into it.
    I'm not that bad of a mapper my self.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2012
    OMFGT PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FINISH THIS HACK!!! I WANA PLAY IT SO BAD.. me and my friends are like.. despret for a really really good hack.. lol im making one but i dont have all the tools i want buts its only a gold hack lol! im a hack n00b! ill admit it :D i want to make my own pokemon but lol i have only just begin to scratch the surface of pokemon hacking.

please please please please please please please pleassse keep us updated ^.~ v

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Hi!
    Sorry for the lack of updates, it will be that way about a time. Now, i need main ideas for the heros, that's the most important thing for now, if someone can give me some ideas on drawings or simple sprites, i will thanks for that, hehe. I want normal heros, like Red or Gold, (with a new kind of hat xD), and girls with really sexy clothings, ;)

NewMew

Sephiroth
    Years
    how about a hero with a top hat that would be pretty cool? or mabe a side ways bandana? the hat possabliaties are endless lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back