• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Opal & Coral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chazz Princeton

I was the 1234pokemon!
Years
  • You are an absolute uber class Fire red fan?Lol jus jokin bud your probably the first one to make the perfect crossover generations! LMAO!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Wow, you've been doing a lot of work lately Kike, I love it!

Haha! Headbutt Trees! (Well... the evil headbutt trees make a comeback... :badsmile: hate'em...)
    But... Lv1?

But I like the new heroes, and specially, the work you are putting to put the FR tiles into RS. (Just don't overdo Kyledove tiles, lately they've been showing up everywhere... lol)

Have you reached a city? Or deciding on stuff for it? Like Gym type, or so? (Perhaps you just want to dedicate to keep on adding D/P Pokes...?)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2007
    bueno kike ya lo saves kreo k no okpas k t lo diga pero lo are devo acer 15 posts xD esta increible sigue asi!

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • I really wonder why people always have to reply to spam posts, instead of making use of the report button. When a Mod comes along, your replies to such posts, as well as the posts itself will be deleted anyway, so why do you even bother?
    Report the post silently, and things will get taken care of. Yet, none of you have reported it, but kept replying, thus spamming up the thread as well.
    Think about it.

coolio, this is a Warning for you. Stop posting things that are not related to a thread, and do not post more than one post in a row.
    Reading the rules would help you a lot.

Years
  • Great work Kike-Scott.
    I always check this thread but never post and so this time im posting.
    Very nice palletes and graphics you got there and i really like your scripting skills.
    Keep at it.

Giovanni

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • Hi! Long Time, no see. Hehehe.
    I have new screenshots of the First Gym, Flying Type:

Pokémon Opal & Coral

Pokémon Opal & Coral

I already posted this, but for the people that do not want to check previous pages:
    Pokémon Opal & Coral

The Gym leader.

I hope you like them, Cya!

Last edited:

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
    Years
  • Well he said its flying i think you should read more, well good job kike, i love the gym keep up the good work.

Years
  • Very well done Scott. I like your gym tiles..they look flying-ish. :P
    Cant wait to see the next update :P
    Well, keep at it.

Giovanni

megac

Uso Mitaina I Love You
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2010
    The gym looks awesome-The cloud sprite reminds me of zelda xD"

Status
    Not open for further replies.