• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Opal & Coral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
Years
  • Hey! How it's going?
    I have new Screenshots of the Second Gym Leader and her Gym, Grass Type, Bonsai Badge:
    Pokémon Opal & Coral

Leader Yanagi (Translated as Willow)

Pokémon Opal & Coral

Pokémon Opal & Coral

Yanagi's Gym

Some Tiles are made by me, and some by Kyledove, Credits to him.

I hope u like them, Cya!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    These are looking very nice! I like what you've done so far. :)

P.S. Wanna affiliate with Platinum? :P

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
    Years
  • That 2nd gym is awsome keep up the good work. I luv this game , only if there was a demo shgh... well the update looks good cant wait for the next one too much suspence...

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Well Kike-Scott, you know how to impress me... the gyms look great! do you already know what types the others will be?

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Yanagi's sprite and both gyms' tiles are great.
    The big trees in the second gym don't have shadows, you should put them.

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
  • Nice work as always Kike... Christos has a point over the trees, a little to critical considering the sheer awesomeness of those screens though, good luck, and stuff...

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    well i really like ur hack ,Opal and Coral well ur tilesets r great!i will always be supproting u!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2008
    Good luck, you are always best with 4th Gen. But, you said:"All 4th Gen will be in this game" before right? Some 4th Pokemon need something special like Aruseus, it can turn many many many type, it is use by "plate" to change it. But if you hack the Aruseus, how you can use "plate" to make Aruseus change type? When Dialga and Palkia you shift them come out in battle, in D/P have special thing, If you shift Dialga, it will say:Dialga make the time run fast." If you use Palkia, it will say:"Palkia destroy all thing in near Palkia.". I hope you can do this all.

-John-

foofatron

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2007
    Most of your tiles it looks like you recolored them and Kyledove's too.Looks good.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    Hi,I hope I can help in this hack(well i didnt really knoe so much about hack),but just now u say u need a Grammar Supervisor right?Well I think I can be your grammar supervisor if u like (well my english exam always get A=XD)

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Kouki Cheong, it may turn out impossible to do everything as in D/P. Let's not forget R/S is quite limited in quite a few aspects, so we must conform with what we can get (am I giving HS a point here? XD) Anyway, Kike will try to make all in his possibilities to make this an interesting game, and, of course, if you want a 100% D/P game, the best bet is to get a DS and a D/P, lol.

Seriously, keep it up Kike, maybe this will be your month? Let's cross fingers... :D

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Nice game, keep it up.

Make sure to stay with the storyline, and I'm guessing Darkrai and Cre... are the mascots?
    Will that make Darkrai appear in Opal as the legendary and Cre... in Coral?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back