• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Orange FLame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I like the screens and the sprites. Will you replace your current female trainer sprite (the d/p girl) with this new one? (in your current one she seems to be older, compared to the last one you sprited)

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
    Yup, I'll use this one. Haven't done any work lately. So maybe later on in the week i'll get something done.

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
    Thanks man. Haven't anything new as of yet because i was working on my a forum for Reploid Inc(check my sig), Anywy now that it's done I'll start to work on this tomarrow.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Yep, me too. I like this hack and I'm sure this has the potential to be in the Hack of the Year list for the next year! As long as you keep working on it!

zel, out. Good luck!

Ryo1234

Ace Trainer
    Years
    This may have been mentioned before, but; Out side of Sea Vault Canyon, the bug trainer to the immediant left of the cave's exit says "Hey, I saw you in Viridian Forrest!"

Though there is no forrest..hmm...

Other than that, awesome hack, I'm loving it.
    When do you plan to release the next Beta/or whatever version?

And are you going to be using all of the DP sprites now that they're out, or just the few that you've already implemented?

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
    This may have been mentioned before, but; Out side of Sea Vault Canyon, the bug trainer to the immediant left of the cave's exit says "Hey, I saw you in Viridian Forrest!"

Though there is no forrest..hmm...

Other than that, awesome hack, I'm loving it.
    When do you plan to release the next Beta/or whatever version?

And are you going to be using all of the DP sprites now that they're out, or just the few that you've already implemented?

Well I don't know when the next one is coming out. Recently I had alot of homework and other stuff to do. Anyway I'll make sure to fix all the bugs in the next one. I might use more D/P sprites but most of them are too big so i'll have to srink them.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Nice, very nice indeed. The D/P sprites you have are awesome. I'll be looking out for your next beta as well. The first one was very nice.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Love the hack, can't wait for more of it :D, just thought I'd let you know, there's an extra white spot on the bottom right side of squirtles sprite, you can tell during the evolution screen :), its white, so you normally can't notice it =P

2Scribble

I post therefor I am
    Years
    Interesting hack... very few Orange Island hacks have ever got past square one, you seem to be well on your way to square two already

Kudos

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
    Looks like every one has forgotten about this. Oh well, I'm putting this hack up for awhile. Plannig to work on it in the xmas vacation. So the next beta will be december hopefully.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    I like your idea of basing it on the Orange Islands. Also love the fact that you start out on a ship, and the map's great! Good job Sasuke, and good luck with Orange Flame! :rambo: Hope the complete hack will come out soon! ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2006
    Hey I am an exprirenced mapper if you need help I can help you. Also my friend is a spriter.

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Looks like every one has forgotten about this. Oh well, I'm putting this hack up for awhile. Plannig to work on it in the xmas vacation. So the next beta will be december hopefully.

I, for one, haven't forgotten about you and your hack, it's just that I needed some kind of information (and, knowing that you'll keep on working on the vacation is what I wanted to hear). Keep up the good work and have fun also! :D

By the way, have you been doing some new sprites?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Why would we forget about you hack? It's a promising hack, and once finished it will deifantely deliver! ;)

Blackandy

Rock On!
    Years
    How could anyone forget about a hack as great as this? The answer is noone couldn't. Hope you show some new screens soon Sasuke;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back