• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Orange FLame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Congrats on your award bud! Hope you get more:) Can't wait to see more updates as well. Nice beta, sprites and everything. Hope to see more my friend!

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
    Minor update

Thanks TreeckoLv.100. Hope next time you'll get one also:D. Ok now to tell you the truth I was getting bored of hacking and was thinking of quitting but now OF got an award so I'm definitely going to finish it.

Haven't done anything lately. Still busy with Manderin Island. And when I'm done with that I'll start on is the the back-sprites from the girl and boy. For the girl I only have two frames done so I still have to do the other three. The Richie battle-sprite is'nt very good so I'm redoing him but if anyone who can do a decent one can do it for me. Anyway here are two screenshots so far

Pokémon Orange FLame.
    Pokémon Orange FLame.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    the orange islands are nice to hack. too bad a real one hasn't came out. i like your screenshots from the first look a them. you are doing a very nice job. i would love to see more.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    *!!Emerald!!* said:
    too bad a real one hasn't came out.

Real one? Isn't -Sasuke-'s hack of the Orange Islands already as real as it gets. It may not be official, but it's definately worth playing! And congrats once again to you -Sasuke- for your Editor's Choice award! ;) Oh, and nice screenshots!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2006
    yes, this is great. i am sying it isn't good, when anyone could see that it is. i was just saying that it is a shame that the people that made the real pokemon games didn't make one about the orange islands. they made kanto's, johto's, hoenn, the shinou's, and the ones in ranger and so on, but not orange islands. why they skipped it is beyond me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    The game looks great.
    Just One Question.
    When do you plan on releasing the full version?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I don't know if -Sasuke- is still working on the hack, since I've seen that he said that he was having a lot of things to do. I hope he could come back and tell us about the future of his hack.
    Well, just that. Hope at least you could do something... (a bit at a time, it doesn't matter). Well... good luck with whatever!

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    You need to pay attention to what the trainers say. A bug catcher just said, "Hey! I just saw you in Viridian Forest!" and a hiker said, "... rock tunnel .." :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    I played the hack. Its GREAT. There are a few mistakes, but hey, its the first version. I love the thing that u can cath natu's at the beginning. I caught 1 immediately!

Eric_the_Pikachu

Pi, Pikachu Master!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    Awsome game! I played some of it, and it's like an advanced version of yellow version! Also the Pidgey sprites are cool.

MickyD

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2009
    The IPS patch for this game does not work. It still has all the Fire Red crap.

Not tryin to be rude, but I really want to try this hack. It looks very well done, from what I've seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Orange Islands eh? Arent those the islands that held the 3 legendary birds and lugia in the waters?
    I think your talking about the movie.. there was also several episodes on the orange islands after Kanto.. but unfortunatly there was never an official game...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back