• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Orange Generation

Should I release a beta?

• Yes

Votes: 867 94.8%
  • No

Votes: 48 5.2%

• Total voters

Klingon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Very cool to find a hack that is based around the orange islands; let's hope there will be a update :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
hey guys im having trouble with the game..i cant get off the beginning island..can anyone tell me how to get surf? thx!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
I played the Newest Beta, and I really enjoyed it ^_^

( I was lazy, so I just Gamesharked it and got a Lugia as a starter, and then just went around )

If you need any help with Mapping, let me know ^_^

Years
  • Seen May 12, 2019
hey guys im having trouble with the game..i cant get off the beginning island..can anyone tell me how to get surf? thx!

A guy in the pokemart will give you the hm.

time for screenies:
pokeorange_52.png

after getting through the new cave [S-HIGHLIGHT](the cave is currently digglett's cave, i have not change it yet)[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
pokeorange_53.png

what's that building?
pokeorange_54.png

ya ya, pinkan island. [S-HIGHLIGHT]there is no special pink pokemon here![/S-HIGHLIGHT]
pokeorange_55.png

trainers on pinkan island
pokeorange_56.png

wth
pokeorange_57.png

pokeorange_58.png

what's dat item?

Edit: 3 more screenie
pokeorange_59.png

is there anything special here?
pokeorange_60.png

welcome to trovita gym
pokeorange_61.png

omg! rudy!

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
I only have one problem and that is Navel island. Wheres the snow? I thought Navel has snow maybe you should think about this it will have a better outcome and have a more cold effect towards the map.
Good job everything looking great.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
Yeah Johnlycett is right, You can simply insert snowy tiles into game it will look much better
oh and i want to see some screens of scripting.
Good Luck

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
Hmm yeah, something like a animation GIF image.
I haven't seen any screens of scripting. It will get people more active in this thread.
Good luck. (Thats enough from me)

Years
Yeah Johnlycett is right, You can simply insert snowy tiles into game it will look much better
oh and i want to see some screens of scripting.
Good Luck

I don't care about tiles but I agree with Shirin on the scripting... most of the screens just show the cerulean city scripts... Hoping to see more...

Harper

Crazy guy with red hair...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 14, 2009
i cant seem to get the beta working. what fire red rom should i use? an american one or a Uk 1?

Harper

Crazy guy with red hair...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 14, 2009
is there anything apart from that that iyou need to do diferently. bcos i only ever get fire red wen i turn on visual boy. should i give them some wierd name, or do something wierd... or maybe there was an error wen i downloaded it...

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Nice hack, you made me think of making my own! Thank you!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 6, 2008
AWESOME

This hack is awesome. The best one I've played in a long time.When is the next beta release going to be. And will my file be compatible with the new beta release?

Back