• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Orange Islands - ORANGE TEAM

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    Hello everybody!

My name is pokemaniaco and i'm one of the people who helped Sergio in the elaboration of Pokémon Naranja.

Every since I helped in the creation of this game, and after its cancellation, this made me want to do an Orange Islands pokémon game, but this time, one that has a beginning and an end, and the best version of all the ones created until now, being the most realistic and Nintendo-alike version there is.

I really think that this game will be an excellent opportunity for all of us to create a game that will be known for every pokémon-loving gamer.

My goal is to produce a Pokémon game based on the episodes of the anime of the orange archipelago. For that I will need the following people:

2\3 people responsible for: graphics\ Tile Insertion \ Animation Creation \ Sprite Inserting
    2\3 people responsible for: Scripter \ Advanced Scripter
    2\3 people responsible for: Creator / Mapper /Story Writer/ idealist / event idealist / side quest ideas Beta Tester

My experience is based on creating, story telling, beta tester and basic scripting.

In order to do this game I will need the best staff there is, who is not only an expert in creating pokémon hack games (experience in create new graphs, working with advancemap, hex and scripts, etc.), but also who has a desire and a lot of time to finally be one of the people that makes history in creating one of the games that could be the Nintendo version of the Orange Archipelago, like in the anime.

I would like that you answer your interest in be part of this project, by filling the following information:

Name Preferred:
    TimeZone:
    E-Mail:
    Skills:
    Position Applying For:
    Proof Of Work:
    Past Experience:
    E-mail:

After you fill the form, I will contact you by e-mail (msn or facebook), in order to know your desire and experience in creating this game. After I have all the people that we need, we will make a "conference call" where we can put and say all of our ideas and create something together, with the agreement of all.

So,what do you say? Let's make the best Orange Archipelago game ever?

Best regards,
    pokemaniaco

Back