• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Orange

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Just to throw it out there: Is there anyone who would like to share the burden per sé with me and take up a co-ownership kind of role? While I like to do a lot of the mapping and scripting myself it would be nice (especially with my procrastination and lack of time due to work) to not have to do everything myself. I tend to struggle with ideas sometimes and struggle to actually keep up with stuff and having someone to help me with this would be great, plus I've always found it fun to do things with others :).

I'm a fair scripter, if you'd like an extra pair of hands there =)

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • Just to throw it out there: Is there anyone who would like to share the burden per sé with me and take up a co-ownership kind of role? While I like to do a lot of the mapping and scripting myself it would be nice (especially with my procrastination and lack of time due to work) to not have to do everything myself. I tend to struggle with ideas sometimes and struggle to actually keep up with stuff and having someone to help me with this would be great, plus I've always found it fun to do things with others :).

Meh, fr tiles, fr tiles, fr tiles.. I just repeated like 3 times.
    I would like to be your mapper. Well, I'm not working on anything.. But I've map FireRed long now.
    I could also help with the sprite insertion.

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
    Years
  • Looking forward to a release, been waiting to play on these islands and hope you live up to the hype. Screenshots look good, keep up the good work.

Years
  • Just to throw it out there: Is there anyone who would like to share the burden per sé with me and take up a co-ownership kind of role? While I like to do a lot of the mapping and scripting myself it would be nice (especially with my procrastination and lack of time due to work) to not have to do everything myself. I tend to struggle with ideas sometimes and struggle to actually keep up with stuff and having someone to help me with this would be great, plus I've always found it fun to do things with others :).

I would love to help you out (like a lot) but I doubt I would be any help since I have close to no experience in hacking. I would probably just get in the way. But if you need someone to help with anything trivial like simple mapping I am in :) I would love to be apart of a team so I can learn faster and I am sure there are others who would love to join as a team and help you. I also consider myself an idea man so I can help with story or event ideas if needed.

Last edited:
    Back