• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Order and Chaos

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    ok.. i need help. how can i get out of undersea at sapphire bay.. please helppppp!

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Is the save issue fixed yet? I really want to play this game! The fire starter really grew on me :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2016
    The game has a bug where you save but when you try to load the save file it makes you go back to the start screen.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2021
    so i've been trying to catch the games legendary chaostra and its been really really really difficult. we are supposed to be able to catch it right??

P.S. Is there a aftergame??? I beat the elite 4 and my 3 rivals plus the final atlas event(unless there is another one in the aftergame?)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2020
    so i've been trying to catch the games legendary chaostra and its been really really really difficult. we are supposed to be able to catch it right??

Orderana and Chaostra can only be captured with the Master Ball. The aftergame is catching the other 4 legendaries and getting the alternate ending.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2016
    Can someone please help me start up the game after downloading it? I'm normally able to patch stuff on my own and get the game started but I'm just really lost on what to do right now.
    To clarify, I downloaded the IPS file and a firered rom, then I patched the game using lunarIPS but every time I load the game on vba I just get a white screen. I changed the save type to flash128k but am still getting the same problem. Am I missing anything or doing something wrong? Someone please help.

Last edited:

zealot

The King of Fail
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2024
    How do you use Dive in Sapphire Bay? Does it require a badge? I don't get the option to Dive when I find the dark patches of water.

zealot

The King of Fail
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2024
    I've beaten the gym, she flew away after I talked to her a second time. When I look at my trainer card, I'm missing the 3rd and 7th badges.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2016
    Okay now after I patch the file the white screen is fixed but it just loads up firered instead and ignores the patch I applied. What am I doing wrong??
    Okay nevermind I got it to work! Turns out I was using the wrong firered rom but anyways cant wait to start playing this game!

Last edited:
    Back