• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Order and Chaos

zealot

The King of Fail
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2024
    i have the same problem, the only badge that i dont have is the 7th and i dont know where to get it. i fight with the flying type leader i won and she fly away where can i find her?

Okay so the diving spots are pretty finicky, you need to be one spot above the center of the dark patch of water and facing downward, then press a. Otherwise it won't prompt you to dive.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2022
    i find Atlas on the island also thank to any one trying to help me

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    I really want to play this game, because it looks awesome, but after a patch it, all I get is a white screen in VBA. This is for Fire Red, right? I've tried with two different versions, yet the result is the same.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    Okay I need help with the ice gym because the puzzle is so difficult
    Please someone help this has got me lost for almost 2 days now

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2019
    i saved to play later and i loaded up my save and the game crashed there goes all my progress

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    I really want to play this game, because it looks awesome, but after a patch it, all I get is a white screen in VBA. This is for Fire Red, right? I've tried with two different versions, yet the result is the same.

you're using the wrong version, i had to go through about 4-5 different roms to find the right one lol

Back