• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Path of the Ranger

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Yay! But how did they get out. You should have elaborated it a bit more. Well, as I said before, I love your mapping, nice job. Good job on the new overworlds, you're own of the few spriters that makes all the sprites for himself.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Shellos used Mud Bomb then Water Pulse to send it flying like a grenade. It hit the door and knocked it down, there was a dust effect but it kind of blended in to the floor.
    Thanks, all I can do is OW's and mapping now. :/ I used to scratch battle sprites, but I lost my talent after 4 months. :/
    I should get some more episode out soon, but school starts Tuesday. I'll try my best to get 1 Episode out at least every 7 days.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Sorry for the drought of comics, school has me totally drained.
    Episode 20 and 21 are now out though.
    Be prepared for a spoiler later - I may tell you guys something about a certain set of things that have allot to do with the world of Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    I really like this comic. I hope you post some more. 10/10, really great sprite designs and I guess the personality fit the character ^-^;;;

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    I really like this comic. I hope you post some more. 10/10, really great sprite designs and I guess the personality fit the character ^-^;;;

Lol, thanks. :D
    Here it is- major spoilers.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Dragonpike

Jake's Noob
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2007
    Hmm,Nice work Jake ;)

The Revoball looks the most intresting to me.

Lawl,The scent ball must be like a Master ball for a snorlax! XD

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    lol, You get half credit. You helped me with the ideas.
    Anyway, added Episode 22. It introduces a major plot twist.
    *What a twist!*

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    It's the ShimmerBall that was put in the storage.
    MAJOR SPOILER - Reply to AoT
    Spoiler:

Back