• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Peridot Version (15 Screenshots Added) [8/7/08]

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Hey, the peridot is my birthstone! =) Anyway, I really like the hero/heroine. They look really cool and detailed! I don't see any errors in the mapping, but they could be improved (and will as you get better, trust me!). Can I ask about the holes? Or is that a secret? Also, I don't usually like Fakemon, but yours look phenomenal! Have you done any scripting? I hope you do. It's really a lot of fun!

I'll answer the holes part for you.

The holes are for going underground.

And each hole has an secret item.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    You haven't released any in game images or proof of your work for quite a while, can you handle keeping a thread open, cause you keep saying things but not prooving them. Sorry, it's just this hacks showcase wasn't what it used to be...

Good luck, I guess.

Geeked

Pokemon Crimson Version
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    Hm.. Hermes started this project back up.. I hope it Comes back, better and Stronger!

Back