• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon: Peridot Version (Version 1 Available August 16)

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    I tried patching to v2.03, the trainer in Ilex Forest still freezes every time...

Years
  • Hey Sea_Tree I was wondering if you can add Pokemon Crystal cheats in this game such as Money,Rare Candies etc because if I keep grinding it takes so long and becomes hard.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Where do I get Gremini??? I know it's somewhere in Hepatica Town, but is it in the mountainy area or is it at the actual town???

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    What level should I evolve Rinring into Nyanell???
    It evolves via happiness at night. They learn the same moves regardless.
    Where do I get Gremini??? I know it's somewhere in Hepatica Town, but is it in the mountainy area or is it at the actual town???
    It appears in any patch of grass in that town in the morning or during the day, but can be found inside of the northernmost cave at night.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Hello. Is there a document with Pokemon for a specific location? Let's say Pidgey or Tentacool for example, where can I find them?

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • It shouldn't. Are you using the most recent version of the patch(2.04)? When did it evolve?

Level 33, and yes I was using the latest version
    Eventually I evolved it into Slowking out of frustration

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    Level 33, and yes I was using the latest version
    Eventually I evolved it into Slowking out of frustration

That's strange. Can you message me your save file? I can't seem to reproduce that on my own.

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Curious to bump by and ask how progress is coming along for the next release. Also, do you plan to update to the new PC box that polished Crystal has implemented?

Back