• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Perla (Italian Hack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey, well this hack is looking good, keep up the good work. I have a question though, so basically, this is just an Italian pre-make of DP by hacking Ruby version?

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Italian huh? That's a new one! I'm not personally very good in this language, but I will get through it for I already know the storyline of Diamond/Pearl. Anyway...The tilesets look good and even if you didn't make them, you put them in and it looks good! Good luck on this, hope you finish it!

DracoMalfoy88

Sailor Moon Fan!!!
    Years
    tomorrow I insert my first beta...

Sorry if sometimes I don't answer but sometimes I don't understand what you say

XD

Vapourstreak

Vapourstreak Network - *****
    Years
    Yay!

YAY! A Beta!!!! O.O Finally (no offense)
    Tell me if this is right.

I was waiting for a hack similar to Green Charizard "premake" of PKMN Diamond.

P.S. Can I over-hack this ROM/Beta to correct some things and to translate?

Thx

Italian Translation by Google :) (tell me if this makes sense or not):
    YAY! Un beta!!!! O.O infine (nessun'offesa)

Stavo aspettando un'incisione simile per inverdire Charizard "premake" del diamante di PKMN.

Dirmi se questo è di destra.
    P.S. Può io sopra-incidono questo ROM/Beta per correggere alcune cose e per tradurre?

Thx

Last edited:

DracoMalfoy88

Sailor Moon Fan!!!
    Years
    YAY! A Beta!!!! O.O Finally (no offense)
    Tell me if this is right.

I was waiting for a hack similar to Green Charizard "premake" of PKMN Diamond.

P.S. Can I over-hack this ROM/Beta to correct some things and to translate?

Thx

Italian Translation by Google :) (tell me if this makes sense or not):
    YAY! Un beta!!!! O.O infine (nessun'offesa)

Stavo aspettando un'incisione simile per inverdire Charizard "premake" del diamante di PKMN.

Dirmi se questo è di destra.
    P.S. Può io sopra-incidono questo ROM/Beta per correggere alcune cose e per tradurre?

Thx

°___° the correct translation is

Yay! Una Beta(or La beta)! 0.0 Finalmente (senza offesa)

Dimmi se è corretto-

Stavo aspettando un'hack simile di Green Charizard "Premake" di Pkmn Diamante.

P.S. Posso correggere questa hack e tradurla?

Italian is very difficult to translate, sorry ;(

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Ciao! (I guess that's the only italian word I know... XD)

Hmmm... A D/P remake, but looks like needs some work. I don't know, the screenshots posted in the first post show us like you should be using a few more colours for the tiles, and trainer sprites, specially I guess you need to put some shadows there. I know it may not be easy to reproduce the colours from D/P, but I'm just commenting on that.

Of course, I know the game will improve with time, have fun while doing it!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    Scusami Draco vorrei sapere se lascerai tutti i Pokemon delle vecchie generazioni.

If do you want,I'll speak in future in English, but it is very difficult!!

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Draco this is Coming along Great oh If you need DP Style Sprites I'll be glad to make them for you :D

Pearlone

Beginning Mapper Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2017
    Hmmm thats cool but italian i think i dont like it

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2008
    DracoMalfoy88 can u give me your overworld sprites of the hero and i know this is asked before but u said 5 days a go that u will insert your first beta

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
    Your intro has the face of D/P hero and a pink hat with the body of brendan, try putting more effort.

Ozumas

Creatos Golden Sun/Silver moon
    Years
    Hi men,well,i have got the back of perla and diamond in him 4 part ripped by me a.Well if you want to use it, will have to give credits to my "Ozumas"
    Pokémon Perla (Italian Hack)

But the hack is wonderfull good luck
    dew

DracoMalfoy88

Sailor Moon Fan!!!
    Years
    hey people i will post the hack soon...I have had some personal problem... pls excuse me tnx ozumas

ah i want to change the badges someone can help me???

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back