• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Phantom:Era Of Darkness

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
seriously,why people are doing this to me.I don't want to force the people to finish the task i gave them quickly but they keep quiting on me..now my new scripter also quit on me,if this goes on,this hack will stay idle all the way,its not that i can't learn scripting,i have no time to learn..seriously people why do you guys betray my trust??i don't see other scripters quit on their leader halfway..

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
seriously,why people are doing this to me.I don't want to force the people to finish the task i gave them quickly but they keep quiting on me..now my new scripter also quit on me,if this goes on,this hack will stay idle all the way,its not that i can't learn scripting,i have no time to learn..seriously people why do you guys betray my trust??i don't see other scripters quit on their leader halfway..

Well, that's sad. You should find another Scripter.
I would like to help you, but I'm too lazy to learn Scripting.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
who think this hack should go on??im busy atm with a lot of things so i cannot hack on this hack for awhile.if anyone interested to do it when im busy,i will continue it next month or two maybe,i just don't want to see this stop..

I know many things happen with my account,i don't know who the hell hack my account and do stupid stuff with it and im totally sorry and apologise for anything that has happen

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
:shocked: Your account was hacked?!
I would help your hack and do it, but two hacks at once is enough for me now...

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
You can do minor updates to let this thread be alive ;)

Huh what?! You were hacked?! (Well this is community of hackers xD)
haha..yeah this is a place for hackers..lol

:shocked: Your account was hacked?!
I would help your hack and do it, but two hacks at once is enough for me now...
owhokae..tanx for trying to help btw.

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
Wow, hi i'm new here and i must say, this is one of the best hacks i've seen so far, i just LOVE the story, i like th sprites and tiles you are using
good luck on this and never give up :)

Back