• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Photonic Sun & Prismatic Moon

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hi there, love the hack, but I've got a minor issue. I started my play through yesterday, and all was well. When I had finished for the day, I saved and quit as normal. But when I opened it today, the time hadn't changed. Does your hack use its own time? No matter what I did, I couldn't get the in game time to match my system time or date. I like to role play a bit with these games is all, and I don't quite like playing the game at night when an 11 year old protagonist should be asleep. It's not a huge issue, but my minor OCD can't bear it lol. Is this intentional, a glitch with the game, or maybe an emulator issue? I'm playing the game with Citra on PC if that helps. Sorry to be a bother btw, but any help you could offer would be very much appreciated! Thanks.
    How far in are you? Some parts of the game lock the time to a certain time of day, could be that. Are you playing Moon by any chance?

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    Sorry if this has been asked already, but it seems that the mod rejects any changes I make in PK3ds. Im using the standard version and realized all of my pokemon changes(Base Stat edits) had all disappeared, the moment I removed the mod all my changes came back. Any idea how to stop this interaction?(Ultra Sun)

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2023
    Hey! I have been playing this hack and so far i've been enjoying a lot!, but I do have one question, is there a new way to get HA pokemons that are not via trading/SOS calling? That is beacuse not every Pokemon in the Game can be obtained via SOS calling, and i really want an Iron fist infernape and a water absorb Seismitoad. Thank You!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hey! I have been playing this hack and so far i've been enjoying a lot!, but I do have one question, is there a new way to get HA pokemons that are not via trading/SOS calling? That is beacuse not every Pokemon in the Game can be obtained via SOS calling, and i really want an Iron fist infernape and a water absorb Seismitoad. Thank You!!
    Nope, still SOS calls only (or edit them with pkhex). IIRC both of those lines can be found as SOS encounters.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2023
    I'd love to do a Living Dex in this hack rom, is it possible? For example, can I get 3 cosmog, 2 type:null, 2 poipole ecc…?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I'd love to do a Living Dex in this hack rom, is it possible? For example, can I get 3 cosmog, 2 type:null, 2 poipole ecc…?
    Only if you trade or cheat the extras in. There are enough to complete the dex without trading but not enough for a living dex.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2023
    Hey I doubt youll be replying to this since thread is so old so I really hope you do since I have two questions
    1. Is there a way I can contact you through a discord server?
    2. How can I merge your mod with TSB's USUM shinylocke mod?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hey I doubt youll be replying to this since thread is so old so I really hope you do since I have two questions
    1. Is there a way I can contact you through a discord server?
    2. How can I merge your mod with TSB's USUM shinylocke mod?
    Hey!
    1. You can PM me on this site if you want.
    2. I don't know what that it is or what changes it makes, you'd have to tell me that first!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2023
    Basically what the shinylocke mod does is just change the shinies of all the pokemon in the game and I mean all the whole regional dex and thats it, no stat changes, no item changes, no pokemart changes, nothing other than how the shinies look

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Basically what the shinylocke mod does is just change the shinies of all the pokemon in the game and I mean all the whole regional dex and thats it, no stat changes, no item changes, no pokemart changes, nothing other than how the shinies look
    Oh, in that case you should just be able to merge the two hacks together, assuming the other one is in the same format as mine. Just drag the contents of the title ID folder from one hack to the other one and install the combined one like the individual hacks.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Hi. I'm playing this hack and it's enjoyable. But im having an issue where im battling Gladion, when his lucario uses the vacuum wave the game crashes. Is there any fix for this?

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2023
    Well you see the thing is that the files from the shinylocke mod overlaps with content from your mod, which I hope I was just too early in the game to realize that I did it correctly and both mods are running smoothly. Is there a definitive way to test this? The folder for the shinylocke mod also includes a 9 folder and I dont know where to put that

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hi. I'm playing this hack and it's enjoyable. But im having an issue where im battling Gladion, when his lucario uses the vacuum wave the game crashes. Is there any fix for this?
    Glad you're enjoying it! The hack doesn't touch anything that would cause that, so it's most likely a rom or emulator issue.
    Well you see the thing is that the files from the shinylocke mod overlaps with content from your mod, which I hope I was just too early in the game to realize that I did it correctly and both mods are running smoothly. Is there a definitive way to test this? The folder for the shinylocke mod also includes a 9 folder and I dont know where to put that
    Which files overlap? If you can give me the file path (e.g. a/1/0/2) I can tell you what's in them. If it's the code.ips that starts to get quite complicated though, that will require some manual editing to merge into one file. I assume the "9" folder goes in the "a" folder, but just put it wherever it was in the other hack.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2023
    Glad you're enjoying it! The hack doesn't touch anything that would cause that, so it's most likely a rom or emulator issue.

Which files overlap? If you can give me the file path (e.g. a/1/0/2) I can tell you what's in them. If it's the code.ips that starts to get quite complicated though, that will require some manual editing to merge into one file. I assume the "9" folder goes in the "a" folder, but just put it wherever it was in the other hack.

Hi Buffel. So reinstalling the rom fix the Gladion issue. But here some trouble again, i'm on the brooklet hill trial when a pokemon uses aqua ring or water pulse the game crashes again. So is it the rom or emulator had a problem?

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    hey i have a question, how would one evolve inkay if they play the hack on a computer, and dont have the capability to switch it onto a ds. thanks in advance if anyone has a solution that doesnt involve modding my game files, im not far enough in the game to catch a wild malimar so if i could evolve my inkay that would be fabulous

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    hey i have a question, how would one evolve inkay if they play the hack on a computer, and dont have the capability to switch it onto a ds. thanks in advance if anyone has a solution that doesnt involve modding my game files, im not far enough in the game to catch a wild malimar so if i could evolve my inkay that would be fabulous

This video worked for me on both of my playthroughs. It's fiddly, though, so save the game state (not the game) right before the end of the battle in which your inkay levelled up and retry if it fails. It usually takes me fifteen or twenty tries.

Back