• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Pikachu Volleyball! [Unity Engine] - Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS - ESP/ENG/FR/IT/DE/PT

Years
  • Hey, folks! Today I bring you another little fangame I made: Pokémon Pikachu Volleyball!

logo.png

This minigame is part of another of my fangames: New Pokémon Camp, but I decided to bring it independently. Well, inspired by an old bootleg from the early 2000's: Pikachu Volleyball, I have remake the game with a simple 2D Volleyball mechanic for all platforms. We are simply Pikachu and we have to beat the opponent by balling the PokéBall on a beach volleyball field. In case the ball gets stuck you can drag it with the mouse or with your finger (if it is on mobile). For now there is no online multiplayer mode and PVP is done WAD vs keyboard arrows. The playable characters wear blue clothes and the AI wears red clothes. You can let the AI play even if it's just for fun or to make bets to see who wins. If you set the number of match points to 0 it becomes an infinite game. Otherwise, the first player to reach the number of match points you set in the menu wins.

Screenshots:

screenshot_2.png screenshot_4.png screenshot_12.png

Video:

Download: Zelda

Credits:

Models, textures and UI are from Pokémon Camp:
    • The Pokémon Company
    • Nintendo
    • Creatures Inc

Back