• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Pink! (there is a reason for the name)

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    (Forgive me, but i havent posted 15 posts yet, so screenshots will have to come abit later, sorry)

But, here's the storyline to my game anyway:

Story (not all of it, needs o be a surprise :) ):
    You're about to begin your Pokémon Journey, hyped up and ready to go... Starting in the KANTO Region, you need 8 Badges to compete for the Pokémon League... You head off to Prof. Oak's Lab to get your first Pokémon... after receiving this, he tells you that you need to explore the KANTO Region...

The Hero (whatever you have named yourself), will meet new friends, new enemies, new rivals and more, you will travel through KANTO, on to JOHTO and you will even travel through the ORANGE Leagues.

You either pick yourself a BOY or a GIRL, each Character comes with their own specific storyline, each will meet different trainers, rivals and Pokémon...

depending on the people you talk to, the areas you visit, the trainers you battle, the story will never be the same as any previous times you have/will, play/ed.

You will see your favourite characters; Ash, Misty, Borck, Jesse and James
    right the way down to the little characters; Meowth and Pikachu

The game will be based on the TV series and the Pokémon games, seeing, SOME of the towns Ash visited and the people Ash met.

Every Pokémon will be in-game, either seeable, catchable, given or usable.
    Those that don't understand, probably most, i'll explain:

Catchable Pokémon are every Pokémon in the game; Pidgey, Magikarp, Spinarak, Stantler etc.
    Given Pokémon are mainly the starters; Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Piplup etc
    (This is just a teaser on what Pokémon are what NOTE, not all Pokémon will be obtained through encounters or given, some may vary.)
    Usable Pokémon are, well, lets just wait and see shall we ;) .

MORE TEASER and SCREENSHOTS TO COME.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Hm, the story seems to be the most common story in Pokemon games.
    You can edit it if you want.

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    i want to b able to post screenies before i update the story, and anyway, the story mite be common, but tell me the finished game with the story line and i'll download... but anyway...

kickbuttplaya

has learned a give poke script
    Years
    sounds nice

the game sounds nice!
    *looks at date nickaloose joined*
    O.o its been a year since you joined you havnt got 15 post O.o

jadored

Jay the Peanut Butter Queen.
    Years
    Seems very... unoriginal.
    But maybe you have some twists or new stuff you're hiding ;]
    Bit curious for the reasoning behind the name though...

Can't wait to see where you're going with this!

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    @kickbuttplaya - yeah i joined last year, but weren't very active, until recently, where i have really progressed in my game.

@jadored - there r some twists, u'll see when i get a demo and am able to post pics, but until then, that standard intro is all i can do :)

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    You should correctly type your words. Your not on twitter or texting where you have a small character limit.
    You have no real content, but I'll move this to plot and idea space.

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    @NeoDragon - i dont understand, all my words are proper English! i don't write any other way... If i get screenshots, can it be moved back to Game Development?

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
    @NeoDragon - i dont understand, all my words are proper English! i don't write any other way... If i get screenshots, can it be moved back to Game Development?

Games with proper screenshots and descriptions should be moved to the Games Showcase section. The Plot and Story Idea Space is for games that acctually are being developed but are not as progressive as some other game (at least that's what I think), so you are in the right section.
    What Neo-Dragon tried to say is that you should sort of write in full sentences and not shorten words like when chatting on twitter or MSN (the shortening of you'll -to- u'll and might -to- mite).

On to the game. I think that you are jumping too much ahead of yourself. The idea of the game changing depending on who you talk to or what you do is good, but do you think you could pull it off? It's alot of unnecessary work that will just consume time.

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    What Neo-Dragon tried to say is that you should sort of write in full sentences and not shorten words like when chatting on twitter or MSN (the shortening of you'll -to- u'll and might -to- mite).

On to the game. I think that you are jumping too much ahead of yourself. The idea of the game changing depending on who you talk to or what you do is good, but do you think you could pull it off? It's alot of unnecessary work that will just consume time.

oooh, i get it, yeah sorry, its just a quick way of writing i suppose...i try and get straight to the point, but sometimes its hard to explain, so i babble on :)

what i've got so far is alright, its easy enough, i've kind of planned everything first, so i know who needs to say what and to whom and so forth, so atm its no trouble, i've got quite alot done... you'll see soon enough i guess,

I do need some help on things, but i ask when i get there...i have read a thread somewhere, where it explains leadership to a game and it says don't "hire" too many staff that it looks like the creator of the game is doing nothing, so i ask only when i need help, not before.

Back