• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2021
    Maybe use the sprites of lucas/dawn pulling out a pokeball for reference of the diagonals?
    I look forward to chaining Stantler on my gameboy Micro. Speaking of chaining again... would it be possible to make a small hud or something to check the current chain quicker? or is the Poketch assigned to L/R for quick access? If not, it's no big deal (6th gen didn't have that luxury)

daniilS

busy trying to do stuff not done yet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I will try to at least have "politically correct stairs" (you'll see what I mean soon) done before leaving for holiday. Pure diagonal movement will only happen some time after I get back, so please, be patient.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
    Maybe use the sprites of lucas/dawn pulling out a pokeball for reference of the diagonals?
    I look forward to chaining Stantler on my gameboy Micro. Speaking of chaining again... would it be possible to make a small hud or something to check the current chain quicker? or is the Poketch assigned to L/R for quick access? If not, it's no big deal (6th gen didn't have that luxury)

There won't be a HUD for chaining lol
    It's gonna be strictly like Platinum.
    The Poketch is activated with L or R after you get it from the Jubilife man.

Who is the developer behind diagonal walking? If I may ask :)

daniilS is.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
    Pfft, GoGo making me do things for him. Pfft. Pfffffffft!

Spoiler:

Stay tuned for other glitchy fun and randomized intro parts, if you want to join to talk to all of us and join the party just join his chat at #GoGo to talk to all of us. :D

Last edited:

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
    Years

Spoiler:

Stay tuned for other glitchy fun and randomized intro parts, if you want to join to talk to all of us and join the party just join his chat at #GoGo to talk to all of us. :D
    OMG. Unown is the only non-glitch one. :D

Dxys

Pkmn. Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014

Spoiler:

Das a bootiful intro u gat dere :)

cough Hopefully that gets fixed soon. I can tell the finished product's gonna look really nice.

Last edited:

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023

cough Hopefully that gets fixed soon. I can tell the finished product's gonna look really nice.

You should have seen some of the things to come out of that. Friggen nightmare inducing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2021
    Will L=A still be an option? (so you can use L to work as the A button, and still use R for poketch?)
    Also, this may be a little un-related, but has anyone been able to port the animation system from B/W to the 3rd Gen? I know liquid crystal had suicune on the title

GoGoJJTech

Years

Lol that wasn't a bug, it was me having fun :D

Will L=A still be an option? (so you can use L to work as the A button, and still use R for poketch?)
    Also, this may be a little un-related, but has anyone been able to port the animation system from B/W to the 3rd Gen? I know liquid crystal had suicune on the title

Thanks lol for pointing that out. Later on we're gonna have checks for this button mode since every time you press L it loads the poketch :D
    The animation system has been ported but we're not including it, we're including 2 frames only. Liquid Crystal didn't use this system for the title screen either, it was just an animation, much like all of the animations from my intro and poketch.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Lol that wasn't a bug, it was me having fun :D

Thanks lol for pointing that out. Later on we're gonna have checks for this button mode since every time you press L it loads the poketch :D
    The animation system has been ported but we're not including it, we're including 2 frames only. Liquid Crystal didn't use this system for the title screen either, it was just an animation, much like all of the animations from my intro and poketch.

Woooah who did it and where can I find him/her?

Years
    Hey GoGo, remember saying there wouldn't be fairy type in Platinum Blue, so that both games are compatible? I certainly do. How will diagonal walking look on Platinum Red's screen, when in the wifi room? Oh, and will said room be modfied to work as the one in original platinum?

GoGoJJTech

Years
    Hey GoGo, remember saying there wouldn't be fairy type in Platinum Blue, so that both games are compatible? I certainly do. How will diagonal walking look on Platinum Red's screen, when in the wifi room? Oh, and will said room be modfied to work as the one in original platinum?

1: The diagonal walking is a good question, we may as well test it first

2: I don't remember what's different about Platinum's room.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back