• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    That's how it is in every game, not just Platinum

No it's not...

FR/LG you get it from someone in the PokeCenter in Vermillion City and is usable once you get it.

D/P/P, you get it from Dawn in between Eterna City and Hearthhome, and is usable once you get it.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • No it's not...

FR/LG you get it from someone in the PokeCenter in Vermillion City and is usable once you get it.

D/P/P, you get it from Dawn in between Eterna City and Hearthhome, and is usable once you get it.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

Hmm
    don't remember that lol
    Well either way the 1st beta doesn't go that far

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Why wouldn't you end up playing it? lol
    At least try to check it out :D

I will, I just might not play it all the way through due to time. Don't let that discourage you. =P I've been checking this thread for a couple weeks now.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Great progress you're making with this. Something rather minor recently came to my attention. There are a few mons missing from Platinum (Trapinch, Clamperl, Murkrow etc). I'm wondering if they'll be added in to Platinum Red? (Unsure as Red is an 100% demake after all).. Though the fact they weren't in Platinum was pretty stupid. All the best with this at any rate ^^

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    Great progress you're making with this. Something rather minor recently came to my attention. There are a few mons missing from Platinum (Trapinch, Clamperl, Murkrow etc). I'm wondering if they'll be added in to Platinum Red? (Unsure as Red is an 100% demake after all).. Though the fact they weren't in Platinum was pretty stupid. All the best with this at any rate ^^

It's a complete demake so they won't be in Platinum Red but they will appear in Platinum Blue since you can catch all 493 in that version. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong though

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Hey GoGo~ Is there any progress in mapping? You always surprise us! So we wanna see some maps that enlighten us! Can you post several screenshots of cities or other typical places in platinum? plz :)

Linkdude231

Hylian Chosen One
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2018
    Keep it up Gogo! You're doing an awesome job, I can't wait for the release!

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Hey GoGo~ Is there any progress in mapping? You always surprise us! So we wanna see some maps that enlighten us! Can you post several screenshots of cities or other typical places in platinum? plz :)

I'd rather not post the region maps because you can take my tiles (and I'd rather not have that until after the game is out since it kinda gives out a copyrighted sorta thing [though they're platinum tiles {that belong to Gamefreak}]) :D
    I will however take screenshots of the maps and put them into a full region PNG so you see the whole region in one picture, but that's AFTER release lol
    Keep waiting though, it won't be long now :D

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • I'd rather not post the region maps because you can take my tiles (and I'd rather not have that until after the game is out since it kinda gives out a copyrighted sorta thing [though they're platinum tiles {that belong to Gamefreak}]) :D
    I will however take screenshots of the maps and put them into a full region PNG so you see the whole region in one picture, but that's AFTER release lol
    Keep waiting though, it won't be long now :D

Nice Industrial Move there :P

ok now back on topic..

I was wondering that why there is no news on PL Blue, after all This thread also belongs to PL Blue don't let PL Red take over!

I mean no pictures? no updates? no news!?

GaryFreakingOak

8 badges in Kanto? I got 10.
    Years
  • Nice Industrial Move there :P

ok now back on topic..

I was wondering that why there is no news on PL Blue, after all This thread also belongs to PL Blue don't let PL Red take over!

I second this! Blue is where its at for me, I'm always interested to see people's personal takes on a region and their own custom adjustments. Plus, anything that alters the standard gameplay in any way is almost always a big plus =D

Although honestly, not hearing the specifics of Blue is probably helping keep my anticipation under control, haha.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Nice Industrial Move there :P

ok now back on topic..

The poketch is being done atm, and both have poketch's so this kinda applies to it no? :D

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Good news :D

Icons are now doubled
    so that's correct 1st species, correct pal, correct size :D
    Now to load the other species

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Hey gogo, would you add some DIY tiles in pt blue? We all love the graphics of light platinum with its original tiles. And since pt bl is your own re-creation with maybe a new region, so...?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back