• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    Just out of curiosity, wouldn't it be possible to do 5th and 6th gen games if they were done in the same style as this?

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Just out of curiosity, wouldn't it be possible to do 5th and 6th gen games if they were done in the same style as this?

Just remember, three things you need for demaking a gen 5-6 game.

TIME Atleast 5-6 years.

MONEY Always needed for Technological systems.

HARD WORKING Members Bear it, you cannot do all the stuff alone.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • Just remember, three things you need for demaking a gen 5-6 game.

TIME Atleast 5-6 years.

MONEY Always needed for Technological systems.

HARD WORKING Members Bear it, you cannot do all the stuff alone.

Actually not that serious lol
    Just do what we did here

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Actually not that serious lol
    Just do what we did here

I was trying to teach everybody to use common sense. :P

Can't they imagine how tough it is coding inserting and perfecting each code-word be?

I didn't got his point at all,

Sorry if that drives anybody crazy but seriously it was novice-ish question. >_>

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    Sorry if that drives anybody crazy but seriously it was novice-ish question. >_>

Well seeing as I'm new to hacking, you are correct to say that my question is a novice question. I asked it on this thread because it happens to be for the most innovative hack I have seen (and I've looked at and played a lot of hacks). I don't mind being criticized for being new to doing this but what I asked about is kinda what I hope to accomplish one day; once I have enough experience, and with dedicated help, anyway I'm done going off topic.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Hey guys, you gotta know that rom hackers here make fabulous games merely out of their own interests, not for money like Nintendo.They are not supposed to give an exact deadline and post their masterpieces for others. They never have any responsibility like that. Plus, all people around the world are busy: everyone has his own exhausting stuff to handle:courses to learn, work to finish, SATs to take... So stop demanding them or pushing too hard. Just take it easy. everything will be all fine. -another game maker

Last edited:

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Hey guys, you gotta know that rom hackers here make fabulous games merely out of their own interests, not for money like Nintendo.They are not supposed to give an exact deadline and post their masterpieces for others. They never have any responsibility like that. Plus, all people around the world are busy: everyone has his own exhausting stuff to handle:courses to learn, work to finish, SATs to take... So stop demanding them or pushing too hard. Just take it easy. everything will be all fine. -another game maker

Yeah right that's what I meant several posts before.

You're actually a hacker yourself? could I be blessed to see what've you done :P

(On-topic)

GoGo, If you plan on making an Evil team like Galatic grunts or Rocket Cohorts in PL Blue then put a poll in off-topic forums (section) of PC about things like team name, team dress, team boss' name.

Wouldn't it be great? {XD}

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • lol I was seriously thinking of doing something today (and I'm gonna start it after my simple Hw)
    You'll see. Just don't be surprised. But it will be a surprise. :D

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • lol I was seriously thinking of doing something today (and I'm gonna start it after my simple Hw)
    You'll see. Just don't be surprised. But it will be a surprise. :D

Woot! did you just said surprise?

Great! Looking forward to it. meanwhile lets just imaginate and speculate. :P

hmm.. we did got lots of surprises like this before.. but I'm somewhat hype about this, because at this point.. it won't just be a screenshot or hero sprite. its something big like. . . . Release date? :O :P

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Woot! did you just said surprise?

Great! Looking forward to it. meanwhile lets just imaginate and speculate. :P

hmm.. we did got lots of surprises like this before.. but I'm somewhat hype about this, because at this point.. it won't just be a screenshot or hero sprite. its something big like. . . . Release date? :O :P

It's something big and obvious, that you can't have a pl demake without it. Think. I'm not telling youuu

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2019
    i dont care about HW. because i have holiday :D
    you can finish the Poketch after you finish :P

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    It's something big and obvious, that you can't have a pl demake without it. Think. I'm not telling youuu

Big and obvious...hmmmm. I've gotta say either a complete poketch or distortion world. I'm leaning toward distortion world because that would be more important.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    You're actually a hacker yourself? could I be blessed to see what've you done :P
    {XD}

Actually, I am not a rom hacker. I am an amateur game maker focusing on PC and android. I have posted several games and applications in other forums. About pokemon rom hacking... eh, I just start studying. Sorry nothing about rom hacking can be shown. As I said, I'm really a novice here, lol. Maybe sometime in the future, I will have some progress.

Anyway, back to the topic.
    Hey, Gogo, is there any improvement in battlebacks? I don't like the original white background in firered.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • GOOD NEWS

So burmy is a hit. We'll have a video up tomorrow. It switches forme as usual, in the correct places :D

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Also someone asked for a more recent screenshot, so here
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

https://i.imgur.com/ZwreVMe.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back