• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
    Umm directing to roms wut?

GoGo do u plan adding this special message for giratina when it appears?
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Of course I will lol
    I guess you guys don't understand "full demake" at all.

Years
    Of course I will lol
    I guess you guys don't understand "full demake" at all.

haha nah just making sure cause small details like these may go unnoticed and im sure that many people who played platinum didnt payed attention to something small like these and u may be a good hacker but theres always a chance that u might miss something or forget xD

Anyway keep up with the awesome updates and i hope ur feeling good now?
    U had a cold some weeks ago

GoGoJJTech

Years
    haha nah just making sure cause small details like these may go unnoticed and im sure that many people who played platinum didnt payed attention to something small like these and u may be a good hacker but theres always a chance that u might miss something or forget xD

Anyway keep up with the awesome updates and i hope ur feeling good now?
    U had a cold some weeks ago

that's what the faq section is for lol
    and I'm still sick. :|

GoGoJJTech

Years

It sucks that ur still sick i got sick too some days later after posting here that im lucky not to get sick lol
    Hope u get well soon

Thanks
    anyway I'm redoing the tilesets (and the grass, so all you little whiners will get your grass)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Oh here's another question.. For Platinum Red, how do we obtain event items such as Oak's letter and the Membership Card?

GoGoJJTech

Years
    Oh here's another question.. For Platinum Red, how do we obtain event items such as Oak's letter and the Membership Card?

You enter a code that you received from somewhere and you get the gift.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2019
    Did you finished the elite 4 ?
    And, can you do sidequests, events to do the game more fun ?

Years
    Thanks
    anyway I'm redoing the tilesets (and the grass, so all you little whiners will get your grass)

Cant wait for the new screens

Also i remember a new feature where important characters had a text in the battle when their (last?) pokemon was sent or was at low hp did you add this already in the hacks
    Dont remember seeing a hack with this feature maybe its hard to be inserted?

GoGoJJTech

Years
    Did you finished the elite 4 ?
    And, can you do sidequests, events to do the game more fun ?

Read the thread again lol

Cant wait for the new screens

Also i remember a new feature where important characters had a text in the battle when their (last?) pokemon was sent or was at low hp did you add this already in the hacks
    Dont remember seeing a hack with this feature maybe its hard to be inserted?

No other hack has this cuz they're lazy. Since we Want to it will happen. It's that easy

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
    Read the thread again lol

No other hack has this cuz they're lazy. Since we Want to it will happen. It's that easy

I think Smeargle at R&D already found a solution for that :D.. He found out how to completely change the in-game battle messages.. :D.. but still waiting for his tutorial though.. haha

GoGoJJTech

Years
    WAIT WHAT... epic tile system i dont know the word to use idk what its called whats the trick master?

I'm using the rs tile system which captures the first solid frame of the platinum tiles allowing a full look of a 2d Sinnoh region. Let it capture your eyes with the beauty of the scenery.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    heyGoGO,nice tiles! We are far more than surprised!

BTW, i think it's really hard to create a map like this.

Can you accomplish this? lol

Last edited:
    Years
    For those who wanna see a comparison here

And

Wait which one is the original game now???
    xD

Anyway joking aside nice work on the tiles i didnt expect an update that fast cant wait to see the snow
    And do you plan adding shadows in every part of the hack that the original game had
    Asking cause it seems a bit hard to do it
    Are lights lit at night (dont remember this in platinum but i think it had it)
    And is giratinas ow in distortion world gonna be big like in platinum

So excited about the hacks it makes me wanna ask millions of questions -_-

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back