• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ttar0914

Years
    Do you know how much space I'd need for all pokemon OWs? I'll leave it for HGSS demakes..

Anywho

yet another..

MAJOR UPDATE
    This one is good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1fOK7Vdl54

Held item evolutions fully working, and all new items are IN!

Wow, that's very cool! The updates are getting better and better :D
    Got a question: what about the differences between male and female pokemon, eg sneasel, gible and its evolutions?

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
    Wow, that's very cool! The updates are getting better and better :D
    Got a question: what about the differences between male and female pokemon, eg sneasel, gible and its evolutions?

I thought about it, but right now, no. They will not be gender differenciated

Smeargle

Illusory
    Years
    Do you know how much space I'd need for all pokemon OWs? I'll leave it for HGSS demakes..

I mean, I don't really want to hate or anything. But I think there are more than enough Johto remakes/demakes. Yes HGSS added some things, but why do all these demakes?
    Instead of another demake after this one, why not make something original?
    Really don't get me wrong a Sinnoh demake is cool because no one has really finished a complete one and thats why this project is unique. Even a spin on Unova would be neat.
    But if you went back and made a HGSS remake, what really would make it stand out from the other romhacks? A pokemon following you, which in do time will avalaible to the entire public or perhaps a safari zone? What would stop me from just going back to a game like liquidcrystal or pokemon Glazed that included the region. I'm not trying to sound harsh or anything, I'm just saying why do something thats been done many times before instead of making your own original game that would have no limit on idea and a new region.

Really hope you don't take it the wrong way, its just something I have wondered about everytime you've mentioned a HGSS demake.

GoGoJJTech

Years
    I mean, I don't really want to hate or anything. But I think there are more than enough Johto remakes/demakes. Yes HGSS added some things, but why do all these demakes?
    Instead of another demake after this one, why not make something original?
    Really don't get me wrong a Sinnoh demake is cool because no one has really finished a complete one and thats why this project is unique. Even a spin on Unova would be neat.
    But if you went back and made a HGSS remake, what really would make it stand out from the other romhacks? A pokemon following you, which in do time will avalaible to the entire public or perhaps a safari zone? What would stop me from just going back to a game like liquidcrystal or pokemon Glazed that included the region. I'm not trying to sound harsh or anything, I'm just saying why do something thats been done many times before instead of making your own original game that would have no limit on idea and a new region.

Really hope you don't take it the wrong way, its just something I have wondered about everytime you've mentioned a HGSS demake.

lol I meant leave it for other hacks that want the feature :D

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    Nice to know mapping (both inside and out) is nearing completion. Something i thought would be cool is a teaser video of the distortion (or torn idk which since i never made it that far and have seen both refer to it) world when that is finished, just as a bit of see it can be done on gba. But other than that, great work. I'm loving the progress. Keep up the good work because you sir are an inspiration to rom hackers everywhere; that being said I salute you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2014
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Hey Gogo I grabbed some graphics from other other resource websites.
    Is there any possibility to use these? As the picture said, no credit is needed.

We just wanna see a more vivid and realistic demake of platinum. lol

Anyway, good luck

GoGoJJTech

Years

Hey Gogo I grabbed some graphics from other other resource websites.
    Is there any possibility to use these? As the picture said, no credit is needed.

We just wanna see a more vivid and realistic demake of platinum. lol

Anyway, good luck

All of that is good except for the battle boxes and intro stuff. That's DP lol
    I have platinum textboxes and battle backgrounds and battle boxes (credit Chaos Rush). I rip my stuff yo :D

GoGoJJTech

Years
    nice for almost 2 months work

well now im sure that for 99.9% it will be complete next year no chance for this year :D
    maybe im wrong ..... :P

exept all tiles stuff , sprites etc u working alone at "core story" ?

Of course. It's the thing that will make it a true demake :D
    Also, snow in twinleaf is almost done

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back