• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
    I really don't remember if I commented on these hacks, I don't think I did so I guess I'm gonna now. I'm looking forward to the hacks, especially Blue since it's gonna Platinum but with a different story. I wasn't a really huge fan of D/P/Pt but out of the three Platinum is the best so a demake of Platinum can be proven to be quite interesting and fun to play on a gba emulator. It's not even a slight demake either, it basically has every feature in Platinum, I'm definately gonna play both.

Just please do me a favor, don't set up release dates and don't rush these out to the public. Setting up release dates=rushing=major stress. Just upload the hacks when you think they're ready, people will not be upset with that. It'll be more upsetting seeing a rushed product.

That was just something to think about, but I don't think it's being rushed right now or anything since all the features that you've been popping out with, so I'm not worried. I wish you guys the best of luck!

Granite Guard

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2014
    I really don't remember if I commented on these hacks, I don't think I did so I guess I'm gonna now. I'm looking forward to the hacks, especially Blue since it's gonna Platinum but with a different story. I wasn't a really huge fan of D/P/Pt but out of the three Platinum is the best so a demake of Platinum can be proven to be quite interesting and fun to play on a gba emulator. It's not even a slight demake either, it basically has every feature in Platinum, I'm definately gonna play both.

Just please do me a favor, don't set up release dates and don't rush these out to the public. Setting up release dates=rushing=major stress. Just upload the hacks when you think they're ready, people will not be upset with that. It'll be more upsetting seeing a rushed product.

That was just something to think about, but I don't think it's being rushed right now or anything since all the features that you've been popping out with, so I'm not worried. I wish you guys the best of luck!

i agree take your time devs! (well atleast not 5 or more years pls XD)

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
    This is shaping into one of the best romhacks ever for GBA (along w/ Flora Sky and Liquid Crystal IMO).
    Keep the good job.

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
    Years
    I made a userbar for you:
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

and the code:
    Code:
    [PLAIN][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320333"][IMG]https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a551/Lehux/Userbars/PokeacutemonPlatinumRedampBlueUserbar_zps82557922.png[/IMG][/URL][/PLAIN]

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
    I made a userbar for you:
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

and the code:
    Code:
    [PLAIN][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=320333"][IMG]https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a551/Lehux/Userbars/PokeacutemonPlatinumRedampBlueUserbar_zps82557922.png[/IMG][/URL][/PLAIN]

Wow dude great work :D
    Adding it up right now

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Maybe someone asked this question earlier, but it is possible in your hack to add 2 on 2 battles with NPC as player partner? Like in Eterna Forest?

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2023
    Maybe someone asked this question earlier, but it is possible in your hack to add 2 on 2 battles with NPC as player partner? Like in Eterna Forest?

I asked it earlier and GoGo said he would, but that won't happen until the Follow me script is done.

GoGoJJTech

Years
    I asked it earlier and GoGo said he would, but that won't happen until the Follow me script is done.

Most events will need to happen after the first follow me event with the rival (still need shinyquagsire to finish to correct this event.) Right now he just stands there and when you reach the lake he comes from the bottom. It's acceptable, but not by me

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    Most events will need to happen after the first follow me event with the rival (still need shinyquagsire to finish to correct this event.) Right now he just stands there and when you reach the lake he comes from the bottom. It's acceptable, but not by me

Nice. GoGo is making darn sure it is absolutely perfect by release time!

GoGoJJTech

Years
    Nice. GoGo is making darn sure it is absolutely perfect by release time!

Oh snap he just said you guys should stop complaining about the amount of time lol
    I must say that progress is fast right now, and I will not stop showing it :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2015
    Oh snap he just said you guys should stop complaining about the amount of time lol
    I must say that progress is fast right now, and I will not stop showing it :D

Exactly! So people, do we want a perfect beta, with all the complete features of platinum? Or do we want a bad-looking beta? I think we want a perfect beta! Take your time GoGo! GoGo is doing everything he can guys! So let's just be patient?

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
    Exactly! So people, do we want a perfect beta, with all the complete features of platinum? Or do we want a bad-looking beta? I think we want a perfect beta! Take your time GoGo! GoGo is doing everything he can guys! So let's just be patient?

Ofcourse a Perfect Beta..

Can I ask how and upto where progress has gone?

I mean, how much gyms are done as of now?

What about Scripts and items insertion?

_------_-----_------_----_----_

GoGo, Please Remove that Spoiler from your signature or else it will be banned and disabled. just warning.

GoGoJJTech

Years
    Ofcourse a Perfect Beta..

Can I ask how and upto where progress has gone?

I mean, how much gyms are done as of now?

What about Scripts and items insertion?

_------_-----_------_----_----_

GoGo, Please Remove that Spoiler from your signature or else it will be banned and disabled. just warning.

progress is up to solaceon, but due to the new tile system I have to redo it all.
    Item insertion is finished, but effects are being done by Baitot
    And why will it be disabled? XD

Years
    By posting here I'm sure I'm not telling you anything new, gogo, but you understand that this is one of the most revolutionary hacks on this forum at the moment, right? Watching you develop since you joined here a few years back has been really impressive, you've somehow managed to pass a majority of us pretty quickly in terms of skill and motivation. I'm looking forward to see how you'll execute some of the more obscure features of the generation four games though -- I'm sure you'll come up with a great way of implementing that damned fog, though.

This is one of the best hacks out there right now, and it has my full support dude!

GoGoJJTech

Years
    Let me guess, some evolutions like Kadabra will need trading right? :|

Of course. It will support linking, so there's no loss. You could always Pal Park an Alakazam... :D

That means the full games may be out on early 2016 -_-

No way, that'll be way too far out :D

By posting here I'm sure I'm not telling you anything new, gogo, but you understand that this is one of the most revolutionary hacks on this forum at the moment, right? Watching you develop since you joined here a few years back has been really impressive, you've somehow managed to pass a majority of us pretty quickly in terms of skill and motivation. I'm looking forward to see how you'll execute some of the more obscure features of the generation four games though -- I'm sure you'll come up with a great way of implementing that damned fog, though.

This is one of the best hacks out there right now, and it has my full support dude!

Lol awesome, considering the work you do as well :D
    I do plan to use C as my main weapon on the hard features like contests, etc.
    daniilS already did a ton of research on weather. He fixed FR's broken snow, as well as implemented the acid rain glitch lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back