• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
  • 58s9y.jpg

Imported all Pt OWs. I'm on a roll

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Damm this guy in on fire.
    I am pretty sure I haven't seen anyone doing this so quickly and he is doing it all by himself.
    Bravo!

You guys should come in the chat and advise me what to do next. I need the inspiration you know :D

Destiny.

The Absol Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2019
    Yeah, this is probably my most anticipated hack. Keep up the good work, man :) The sprites look great and I'm especially impressed by the Poketch

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Yeah, this is probably my most anticipated hack. Keep up the good work, man :) The sprites look great and I'm especially impressed by the Poketch

Great to hear that, aiming at HOTY :D
    Keep up the support guys. Also, there's a party in the chat right now so like, join. :D

randomizer7

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2014
    kuEebDj.gif

Whoot Whoot Lake animations completed
    Next?

oh god my eyes fell in love with this gif if it was possible my eyes would marry that gif and be together forever
    ehm anyways... WOW EPIC XD
    So snow is done too and you added the brown small circle areas near the doors of houses!!!
    can we have a comparison with the ds game with the player standing in the same position?
    i played platinum years ago so this gif looks like the original game!!!
    the missing shadows and camera position aint that noticeable my only wish would be to have shadows if you got space left in the end
    Idk if by the hoty of 2014 a beta will be out but id give this hack a hoty even if its not released by then XD
    And im not a big fan of gen 4... but for some reason i find gen 4 on gba epic

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • oh god my eyes fell in love with this gif if it was possible my eyes would marry that gif and be together forever
    ehm anyways... WOW EPIC XD
    So snow is done too and you added the brown small circle areas near the doors of houses!!!
    can we have a comparison with the ds game with the player standing in the same position?
    i played platinum years ago so this gif looks like the original game!!!
    the missing shadows and camera position aint that noticeable my only wish would be to have shadows if you got space left in the end
    Idk if by the hoty of 2014 a beta will be out but id give this hack a hoty even if its not released by then XD
    And im not a big fan of gen 4... but for some reason i find gen 4 on gba epic

Yeah sure, lemme bring up a comparison for you guys :D
    And GBA=Awesomeness
    And Demake=Nostalgia * 10

if (GBA && Demake == 1)
    {
    Awesomeness = 1;
    }
    else{
    regularHack = 1;
    }

randomizer7

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2014
    damn the OP got 41 likes already XD
    I tried to like but the page is too heavy for my phone for some reason and my device freezes haha i hope the hacks can run on gameboid
    anyway good luck cant wait for any release even if its just the players room

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • damn the OP got 41 likes already XD
    I tried to like but the page is too heavy for my phone for some reason
    anyway good luck cant wait for any release even if its just the players room

lolwut
    You'd walk around the player's room with a wii? That's gotta be exaggeration :D

randomizer7

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2014
    lolwut
    You'd walk around the player's room with a wii? That's gotta be exaggeration :D

you could make the wii have a snake or tetris minigame xD
    but yeah i would just walk in the room listening to twinleafs theme hehe

Btw i remember the start menu having icons and in the options a small ds icon was there
    are you changing it to a gba? xD
    and will simple things like the sounds played when clicking/opening/browsing the menu and different textboxs be added too
    cant wait to see work on pokedex since im still one of the guys who wanna catch em all and pokedex is one of my favorite features of a pokemon game
    add the fact that this hacks will have expanded pokemon with correct cries something i dont remember seeing before

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • you could make the wii have a snake or tetris minigame xD
    but yeah i would just walk in the room listening to twinleafs theme hehe

Btw i remember the start menu having icons and in the options a small ds icon was there
    are you changing it to a gba? xD
    and will simple things like the sounds played when clicking the menu and different textboxs be added too
    cant wait to see work on pokedex since im still one of the guys who wanna catch em all and pokedex is one of my favorite features of a pokemon game
    add the fact that this hacks will have expanded pokemon with correct cries something i dont remember seeing before

Start menu icons will take some asm but nothing impossible. Just remind me because I promise I will forget :D
    wait, you've seen expanded pokemon before? these are the first hacks to have that O.o

randomizer7

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2014
    Start menu icons will take some asm but nothing impossible. Just remind me because I promise I will forget :D
    wait, you've seen expanded pokemon before? these are the first hacks to have that O.o

ok i will save a note in my phone to remind you about the icons XD
    And i said i dont remember seeing expanded pokemon in a hack before
    i saw the 641? patch but i havent seen any hack have that much pokemon

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • ok i will save a note in my phone to remind you about the icons XD
    And i said i dont remember seeing expanded pokemon in a hack before
    i saw the 641? patch but i havent seen any hack have that much pokemon

*649 patch
    you can't use it because it isn't done and you can't use it until it's done. That said I expanded on my own (some credit to Doesn't for some limiters like cry limiters :D)

randomizer7

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2014
    *649 patch
    you can't use it because it isn't done and you can't use it until it's done. That said I expanded on my own (some credit to Doesn't for some limiters like cry limiters :D)

oh yeah 649 i got it wrong cause im still playing with 386 xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back