• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Does the poketch use the device/emulator time or does it have to be set manually like in RSE?

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • I hope it uses the device's time. Not many hacks do that.

It uses the RTC time, so if your device/emulator/flashcart has a time clock, it'll load from there. It's pretty simple to do actually. Just that it'll show 00:00 for all those who don't have time, for example, on an actual cartridge. It will also work during daylight savings (assuming people even do that) since it'll automatically scale back without any need for a reboot. If you also change your system time (if on a computer or mac) it'll detect the change within a 60th of a second and you'll be able to see it change live right in front of you. Pretty cool invention. Just that I have to clean up the code, which is a huge thing on the todo list (since I was just learning C at the time, the code is pretty much preschool kids drawing outside the lines)

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Nice new abilities. Cant wait to see them in effect with the other new updates.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • The thread has been quiet for a while alredy any news ?

Sorry, nothing much exciting happening. Still waiting for the finishing of the adding of the moves and abilities. Once that's done, scripting and mapping and then possibly release. Depends on what happens. Either way, we're moving along nicely.

Some Guy I Am

Second Coming
    Years
  • Very amazing work some time ago i would be very interested on this hacks but now that my new phone can run the ds platimum at full speed theres no reason for playing red
    I may play blue for the new story since the other features of blue like catching all pokemon can be found in a real platinum hack such as platinum origin which makes you able to catch them all lol so theres nothing new to check except blues story and maybe a couple of gameplay changes (was never a fan of catch them all hacks or hacks that modify pokemons stats anyway)

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • Very amazing work some time ago i would be very interested on this hacks but now that my new phone can run the ds platimum at full speed theres no reason for playing red
    I may play blue for the new story since the other features of blue like catching all pokemon can be found in a real platinum hack such as platinum origin which makes you able to catch them all lol so theres nothing new to check except blues story and maybe a couple of gameplay changes (was never a fan of catch them all hacks or hacks that modify pokemons stats anyway)

Dude this game is a firered hack as in a gba hack not ds so it should work very fine on your phone when its finished.

Some Guy I Am

Second Coming
    Years
  • Dude this game is a firered hack as in a gba hack not ds so it should work very fine on your phone when its finished.

Did you and the person who liked your post even read my entire post?
    I SAID THIS IS A GREAT HACK BUT MY NEW PHONE CAN RUN THE REAL DS PLATINUM GAME AT FULL SPEED WITH DRASTIC EMULATOR SO THERES NO NEED TO PLAY PLATINUM RED
    I MAY TRY BLUE BECAUSE OF ITS NEW CUSTOM STORY
    Wrote in caps incase its hard to read for you

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • While breaking their convo ^

Here to see the new screenies I haven't seen yet. It looks awesome! :) But what we're all waiting for is the release so we can play it. I know it's hard to do an early release but hope you can. Good luck again! This hack is really amazing <3

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
    Years
  • Double Read Your Post Man, Because No One Cares If Your Interested On Playing The Pt Red Or Not. And Besides, I Think There's A No Brainer To Think That There's No Reason On Playing The Red One. Couz If Its Really A Full Demake Of The Original One, The Creator Is Really A Pro That He Could Make It On A Gba Rom Base Hope You Understand That. I Didn't Read Your Original Post, I Just Saw It When He Quoted It.

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
    Years
  • Double Read Your Post Man, Because No One Cares If Your Interested On Playing The Pt Red Or Not. And Besides, I Think There's A No Brainer To Think That There's No Reason On Playing The Red One. Couz If Its Really A Full Demake Of The Original One, The Creator Is Really A Pro That He Could Make It On A Gba Rom Base Hope You Understand That. I Didn't Read Your Original Post, I Just Saw It When He Quoted It.

Uh.. Who exactly does this message go to?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back