• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
  • it's been too long since I've last posted within this site, but I'm glad that it's for this project. Those extra tidbits are SAWHEET! I can't wait for the final product! Hopefully, I'll find time to play this while in school :p.

Last edited:

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • Are you planning to revamp the bag graphics? Will the textboxes be customized too?

The bag is exactly like the Platinum one. I do not keep Fire Red stuff. Unfortunately, the alpha (that you're gonna see in a bit) will not have the Platinum bag. Shame, I know. However, the textboxes have the same story.

it's been too long since I've last posted within this site, but I'm glad that it's for this project. Those extra tidbits are SAWHEET! I can't wait for the final product! Hopefully, I'll find time to play this while in school :p.

play it in school xD Me too :D

Don't get in trouble but if you do, use the calculator emulator! :I

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2017
    The gym puzzles will be the same too?
    If you'd take a suggestion: You could change some of them in Platinum Blue. :)

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • The gym puzzles will be the same too?
    If you'd take a suggestion: You could change some of them in Platinum Blue. :)

Yeah, they're the same. Platinum Blue will have some little changes to the region (but not major)

Are the Gym/E4 pokemon and levels going to be the same as actual Platinum or are you going to make it more difficult?

They're the same levels. You could see it in my signature screenshots that the Yanmega and Vespiquen from Aaron is the same (as you fight him the first time)
    Eventually they get tougher after you beat them once (and even tougher if you beat the rival 20 times or more in the resort area)

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2021
    You should put Voltorb Flip into Platinum blue (I can help with the technical details again if needed) I ended up coding a clone of it into CrystalComplete

Tyranitar Killer

Tyranibeast
    Years
  • I dont care if you say no but would like my help Beta Testing (Probably be called Pre-Alpha Testing though) it would be greatly appreciated if you could let me and I would report any bugs as soon as possible, if not I understand

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • What kind of project are we talking about?

I'm also kind of curious about this "project."

Well as he's doing the abilities and moves we're waiting. However, we're not at a complete standstill :D
    We're working on different things atm that will be put in once the rom is back in my hands...
    Also, some maps since maps are the bomb diggity :P

Mapping has to be my favorite pass time; it's so relaxing, fun, and challenging all at once. It also takes thought and knowledge to do, since the GBA and DS mapping processes are in no way alike, so I have to find a way to make the GBA adapt to my way of mapping. Those screenies aren't in any way like other demakes, simply because other demakes don't go the extra step to include Platinum mapping. That's where I come in :D

So you have that to look forward to I suppose, but nothing major happening right now. I am sorry for the lack of activity on the threads, but the chat is where to be right now, mainly since all of the activity is there. Check it out.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    i don't remember if this has been asked or not if it hasn't it probably needs to be, are you going to put in the azure flute (arceus), oak's letter (shaymin), and member's pass (darkai), or are those going to be left out. particularly interested about the azure flute which went unrealeased (though if i got all those items correct from memory alone i really needed to get a life during gen 4).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back