• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkrai1381

Where I am
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    Wow, this is amazing! I can't believe that this is a GBA hack.I'm really excited for Alpha 1:)

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

OK guys, keeping this very ugly image in mind, picture a makeover.. in C. Heh?
    Something like the choose starter stuff, but just of this. Shouldn't take long, but every little detail counts!

I'm going to start now. You guys should join the chat to stay updated!

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Is the region map the most recent update? Or are you going to update it anytime soon?

GoGoJJTech

Years
    Is the region map the most recent update? Or are you going to update it anytime soon?

I don't think it's up-to-date, but I don't think I have added anything serious in terms of outdoor mapping. So it's a so-so thing, but what's not done is still not done.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
    I was wondered what you did with Double Wild Battles featured in example on Eterna Forest? I know that Pokemon Fire Red have unfinished code of them. But you try to finish them or you want port it from DPPT?

Red John

Progressing Assembly hacker
    Years
    Seriously GoGo sir, I CAN NOT WAIT!!! Please release it before i get a heart attack!! Btw, about the pal park, how in the world you did that? This means you were able to extend linking capabilities? And will there be event pokemons? Wonder cards? Tag battles? Mid battle messages? Oh God i wanna play it :3

GoGoJJTech

Years
    I was wondered what you did with Double Wild Battles featured in example on Eterna Forest? I know that Pokemon Fire Red have unfinished code of them. But you try to finish them or you want port it from DPPT?

You can't port DS gamecode to GBA. They're completely different. Also afaik there is no double battle code in FR. But either way, the first alpha will not get to Eternal Forest.
    Seriously GoGo sir, I CAN NOT WAIT!!! Please release it before i get a heart attack!! Btw, about the pal park, how in the world you did that? This means you were able to extend linking capabilities? And will there be event pokemons? Wonder cards? Tag battles? Mid battle messages? Oh God i wanna play it :3

Sir? That's new..
    We haven't done it yet, but it only takes a little research.
    Event pokemon will be given out by codes, but not publicly. You'd have to get a code from somebody or read about it online to get them he he
    daniilS and Touched are working on tag battles at the minute so soon that'll be done.
    Also daniilS is doing mid battle messages since he's found out how to show and hide the trainer during the battle.

Last edited:

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
    Sir? That's new..
    We haven't done it yet, but it only takes a little research.
    Event pokemon will be given out by codes, but not publicly. You'd have to get a code from somebody or read about it online to get them he he
    daniilS and Touched are working on tag battles at the minute so soon that'll be done.
    Also daniilS is doing mid battle messages since he's found out how to show and hide the trainer during the battle.
    Well i'm just asking this but will you guys share the methods for tag battles when it's finished? and is it based on tag battles in linking that exsists in FR?

GoGoJJTech

Years
    Well i'm just asking this but will you guys share the methods for tag battles when it's finished? and is it based on tag battles in linking that exsists in FR?

The linking code actually is quite odd.. and we've been trying to use it as a base but it's just very weirdly done. But all code for prpb will be released at some point on my website although the site isn't completed atm. It's just something I do when I get bored..

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
    The linking code actually is quite odd.. and we've been trying to use it as a base but it's just very weirdly done. But all code for prpb will be released at some point on my website although the site isn't completed atm. It's just something I do when I get bored..
    well good luck, i'm saying that cause i'll probably need tag battles for my hack....

GoGoJJTech

Years
    hello guys, im very happy about this hack and i cant wait for it to be ready to download, but i got one question, will this game have a vs seeker? i really hope it does

The vs seeker is already in, with rematches too. After all, the vs seeker is a must. Platinum demake without vs seeker == ew

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    This will be one of the best hack of the history of rom hacking
    This proves that pokemon D/P could be done in gba!
    I have drastic for play the ds game on my phone but I will play this hack to because it will be beter that the ds version! I hope to see the diagonal walking soon
    Good luck!

PD: With this script someone should make a pokemon yellow remake

GoGoJJTech

Years
    This will be one of the best hack of the history of rom hacking
    This proves that pokemon D/P could be done in gba!
    I have drastic for play the ds game on my phone but I will play this hack to because it will be beter that the ds version! I hope to see the diagonal walking soon
    Good luck!

PD: With this script someone should make a pokemon yellow remake

1: There are two hacks in this thread.
    2: They're based off of Platinum
    3: Diagonal walking won't be in follow me situations either, and it'll only be in one version.
    4: It's not a script or anywhere close to a script, it involves no scripts either lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back