• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
  • im here again. lol
    check the trees

Spoiler:

I'm aware. You don't see it in-game so it's not worth creating a whole tile just for something that will not be seen at all.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    i'm so sorry,i didn't knew it

the site says that i can't add any link if i don't post at least 15 times

You're getting off topic here, please use private or visitor messages instead, you should also be able to send links/images that way.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Jubilife progress update.

Eh..? Better? A tad. Still a few main buildings left then that's it.
    With that posted, I'm gonna take a break..

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Even though its not finished yet, this looks gorgeous.

Well the bottom sorta does..

I was told that the pals are a bit too dark but they look OK, not exactly perfect but that's 16 colors right there.

On another note, I have no idea what to do about the trainer school since I have 0 tiles left lol

I have one pal left but without tiles it's useless.

Years
  • Couldn't you make a second Tileset0 on a different index and use it for this map, and then overwrite the tiles that this map and the neighbouring maps don't use? I dunno if that'd actually work, but it's the only idea I can really think of.

Good luck man!

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Couldn't you make a second Tileset0 on a different index and use it for this map, and then overwrite the tiles that this map and the neighbouring maps don't use? I dunno if that'd actually work, but it's the only idea I can really think of.

Good luck man!

That makes all sorts of sense, but with neighboring routes like 201 that go towards other cities it'd mess up a tad. Worth a try, I had thought of this last night but not actually put it to the test.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    signed up just to say that this looks so good, i can't wait to play it!
    will trading/battling be a thing in this? haven't actually found many roms with that implements and even less that were worth playing

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    That makes all sorts of sense, but with neighboring routes like 201 that go towards other cities it'd mess up a tad. Worth a try, I had thought of this last night but not actually put it to the test.
    You probably already know this but the Gen IV+ games don't use a two-tileset system like the GBA games, instead they just use one gigantic tileset (not for the whole game, but one gigantic tileset for several maps), and they use gatehouses as a way to disguise tileset switches (or in OR/AS's case, blatant warp transitions).

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019

Actually if you can keep the tiles seen close to the neighboring routes in the same location and the same blocks numbers and you can use a brand new tile system.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • That makes all sorts of sense, but with neighboring routes like 201 that go towards other cities it'd mess up a tad. Worth a try, I had thought of this last night but not actually put it to the test.

Well you could pull a saffron.. Make a diferent major tileset and gate all routes that surround the city...
    And since all your tilesets are identical in size you could pull saffrons on other cities that need it.

KamikazeSSoH

Gym leader of São Paulo,brazi
    Years
  • Now this is one of my favorite Gen's so im gonna play this. and if i beat one day xD(Too busy) i would start a series of videos onto this. it looks great already.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Alpha 1 Details!

MAJOR UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boRbK37qP5o

I'm here to announce the Alpha 1 details at last!
    Since I promised over 200,000 of you people an alpha by the end of 2014, that's exactly what you're all going to get. The first alpha will be cut short from original plans mainly due to time, however, at least you're going to get something to play.
    It still falls under the term "alpha" due to it being an extremely early version of the end product.

In Alpha 1, you'll now play up to and including route 202, which is an extremely small piece of the entire game. You only fight four trainers in that time, but you get a small preview of what the second alpha would be like, which takes you up to Mars' first battle (well after the first gym)

The first alpha will be release on Christmas day, 2014. Along with that, if you download and play the alpha on Christmas or the day after, a special mystery gift event pops up, giving you a special level five Pokemon.

Night Sky Jirachi

Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Dates 12.25.2014-
    Nickname Jirachi
    Gender Genderless
    Level 5
    Ability Serene Grace
    OT WTR2014
    Ball
    Cherish Ball
    Held Item
    Liechi Berry
    Moveset
    Wish
    Confusion
    Rest
    Draco Meteor

Last edited:
    Years
  • lol. just lol. finally :D
    im so surprised! cant wait till christmas!
    btw that means in later alphas/betas/final version the save will work and no reset will needed? (cause you said we will get a jirachi, so what the point of having that only on alpha :P ? or thats your plan ?)

Nex

formerly known as _Nex_
    Years
  • MAJOR UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boRbK37qP5o

I'm here to announce the Alpha 1 details at last!
    Since I promised over 200,000 of you people an alpha by the end of 2014, that's exactly what you're all going to get. The first alpha will be cut short from original plans mainly due to time, however, at least you're going to get something to play.
    It still falls under the term "alpha" due to it being an extremely early version of the end product.

In Alpha 1, you'll now play up to and including route 202, which is an extremely small piece of the entire game. You only fight four trainers in that time, but you get a small preview of what the second alpha would be like, which takes you up to Mars' first battle (well after the first gym)

The first alpha will be release on Christmas day, 2014. Along with that, if you download and play the alpha on Christmas or the day after, a special mystery gift event pops up, giving you a special level five Pokemon.

Night Sky Jirachi

Dates 12.25.2014-
    Nickname Jirachi
    Gender Genderless
    Level 5
    Ability Serene Grace
    OT WTR2014
    Ball
    Cherish Ball
    Held Item
    Liechi Berry
    Moveset
    Wish
    Confusion
    Rest
    Draco Meteor

I dont think that I have time to play on christmas day :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back