• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The ???

The one true question mark
Years
  • The making of such a little map can be that time consuming! I never thought?
    What takes time? Do you draw it from scratch? Or just implementing it in GBA takes that much time?

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • PC Update #1

Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

A little progress update on the PC's interior. It's taken a while, but I've been busy and it's hard to get a lot done. But it's getting done so that's what matters.

Years
  • Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

A little progress update on the PC's interior. It's taken a while, but I've been busy and it's hard to get a lot done. But it's getting done so that's what matters.

wow, really is getting like Platinum! is getting very good! a brief question, as we have a live of sinnoh map, why not a live closed the maps? would be a good do not you think? do not worry about it now, I'm just saying that I think, but if you do that can wait for later, is that I thought would be good to see the andamente structures of houses and etc ... and again I say, a Great work!

google translator

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

It looks pretty well!!! Waiting for the alpha.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • OK guys today I have a lot planned. First I'm going to do a runthrough from my phone as if I were playing it and I'll see what needs to be done. Then I'll get on some events and hopefully convert most scripts to the new scripting engine, then I'll work on new scripts. I may finish the PC building today if I get to it as well.

daniilS

busy trying to do stuff not done yet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Good news: as you can see in the screenshot, trainer sliding is almost finished!

Last edited:

Smeargle

Illusory
    Years
  • You and Daniils have done a wonderful job so far, Taking it slow and doing the research as you go along. It may not be something everyone understands but by doing so the gameplay quality in this hack will be indistinguishable from its nds counterpart.

So, to the both of you-keep up the steady work in the months ahead.
    Merry early christmas~

Last edited:

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Good news: as you can see in the screenshot, trainer sliding is almost finished!

Amazin screenie right there.

You and Daniils have done a wonderful job so far, Taking it slow and doing the research as you go along. It may not be something everyone understands but by doing so the gameplay quality will this hack will be indistinguishable from its nds counterpart.

So, to the both of you-keep up the steady work in the months ahead.
    Merry early christmas~

Merry Christmas to you too our old friend

Last edited:

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Well guys, today was amazin

We got to fix a tooon of stuff on what we've done so far, and everything is 100% bug-free and working right now. You even get the nostalgia feels.

Lots of stuff was added today as well, and we may have extra time to do one final project before the 25th. It's unknown if it'll be done though.

Either way guys, it's a short alpha but I'm glad to put it out. It really took a lot of time and work to get this far, and it's only going to get better. Hopefully the saves are compatible with future releases, and I have a good feeling they will be, but we'll see.

I'm also fairly positive that those of you that are looking forward to hacking/checking out pr's inside workings will be confused and a half since almost nothing works with it lol

That being said, good night people :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back