• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blah

Free supporter
Years
  • Wow, I'm surprised at the amount of dedicated followers this hacks been able to attract. I would have never expected so much popularity for the download around Christmas time. There's even a dude killing himself some good sleep time to download this...lol.

Good work on maintaining the fan base, even though 90% of them broke your rule about asking for release dates, and I hope the beta is successful! Once again good work GoGo, daniilS and other fairies who contributed to making this hack :)

I wanted to make a fun post again, but new rules would've gotten me infractions :D

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Considering, I have NEVER posted here and I'm not doing all that much for Christmas, I guess I should applaud you. Just give me the alpha before everyone else, I won't tell, I promsie. You done good, GoGo. You've done good.

My question: Will Barry actually charge us 1000000000 Pokébucks, if we wait too long (in PB, of course)? I believe that code for big money was made. XD

Years
  • Considering, I have NEVER posted here and I'm not doing all that much for Christmas, I guess I should applaud you. Just give me the alpha before everyone else, I won't tell, I promsie. You done good, GoGo. You've done good.

My question: Will Barry actually charge us 1000000000 Pokébucks, if we wait too long (in PB, of course)? I believe that code for big money was made. XD

It´s impossible that amount,our trainer card will explode! XD

Smeargle

Illusory
    Years
  • 51 people are watching this, I can feel the pressure. :o
    You've unleashed so much hype your choking the threads bandwidth. Takes forever to reload x3

Update: It is now 12:O1 and the download has yet to be released. We've been bamboozled
    Update 2 - 12:06: Gogo has left the crime scene and the sound of weeping man and woman alike can be heard over my monitor.
    Update 3 - 12:12: Riots are forming

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2022
    plz you guys, don't get overhyped by double posting like that. Be respect!

hoping.......

EDIT: some how i find out that people double posting because of some errors...

Unbalanced

Divine
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    10 more minutes? :D

I read the reasons for post deletion you can check my reasons too xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back