• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
  • Why can't you tell us where to get a rom? I know you can't post a link to it, but you can't even tell us what to Google or something? (I should read the rules again...)

Smeargle

Illusory
    Years
  • If you can't patch it, use NUPS to patch it, check the ignore if file is invalid and it will patch it. Works for me, game plays no crashes. I believe the error involves trying to patch a 16 mb file, when you ignore the error it increases the size of the rom

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • 76 Downloads in under 10 minutes? Insane!
    You guys don't disappoint!

Again everybody, I'm sorry that I had that blackout issue and supposedly there are still issues but I'm getting on it as fast as possible!

Stay tuned everyone!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Glitch list:

Barry's Nintendo Wii gives away free Rare Candy and Dawn Stones.

Last edited:

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Sorry guys, I haven't been able to reply or read any comments yet but I've uploaded a new patch that fixes the ups glitches hopefully. Check the DL post again if you're having issues!

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • Sorry guys, I haven't been able to reply or read any comments yet but I've uploaded a new patch that fixes the ups glitches hopefully. Check the DL post again if you're having issues!

Found a bug. Not major, but it says I've caught every Pokemon.
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

For the first alpha its really good. But I cannot activate mystery gift. How is it done?

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Found a bug. Not major, but it says I've caught every Pokemon.
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

For the first alpha its really good. But I cannot activate mystery gift. How is it done?

It's not a bug, it's actually meant for testing. However, you shouldn't even have access to the dex yet lol

The trainer card will show it for now though..

As for mystery gift, you get the jirachi in the mart. Eventually we'll have our mystery gift UI from the main menu as shown yesterday, but in time man, in time.

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • BUGS INCOMING :

- There are some inverse colors and sprites when we choose BOY or GIRL, and when we name our RIVAL
    - The loppuny that rolls out of pokeball in start is very misplaced and also shows inverse colors in 1 frame
    - Running looks random and bad
    - Doors don't open when we go through them, we just do.
    - Bag from inside looks like FR as of yet (not a bug i believe)
    - When dawn shows us the Sandgem town's PC, the PC is a little cut-off, it fixes itself when we move towards the mart.
    - When we don't even have a pokedex, Bidoof and Starly have icons that we have already caught them

incredible job so far!

Unbalanced

Divine
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    Emerald: Search coolrom if it wont work download the rom from emuparadise (its different roms)

Firered: Get the 1.0 usa from emuparadise

Ruby: Get the 1.0 usa from emuparadise

If a ups patcher wont work try another there are many ups patchers for windows and android

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
  • BUGS INCOMING :

- There are some inverse colors and sprites when we choose BOY or GIRL, and when we name our RIVAL
    - The loppuny that rolls out of pokeball in start is very misplaced and also shows inverse colors in 1 frame
    - When dawn shows us the Sandgem town's PC, the PC is a little cut-off, it fixes itself when we move towards the mart.
    - When we don't even have a pokedex, Bidoof and Starly have icons that we have already caught them
    - Sometimes graphics appear later on when we enter a place (in open routes mostly)
    - We can walk through the left-corner of the ledge just left to Sandgem town
    - Pokemon center healing, pokeball doesn't appear. also the Lights on TV while healing animates on a different place.
    - NPCs many times turn invert colors.
    - We don't ACTUALLY recieve a pokedex from Rowan, he just says we do.
    - After Dawn tells us "Go tell your mom about your adventure", mom still says nothing new. She says "Okay bye bye take care"

incredible job so far!

Last edited:

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • BUGS INCOMING :

incredible job so far!
    A lot of what you listed aren't bugs, or even close.
    The tile errors yea, but still....

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2021
    Just going to say it because I'm very nitpicky about it, but the sprites seem to not line up correctly with some animations, and the running one is a bit fast. (Lucas's walking seems perfect). I'm guessing the intro isnt done (it froze when I tried to watch it). Other than the sprite/animation things, I'm very pleased! This is my favorite game, and with just starting a new file on Platinum NDS, It seems to line up very very closely.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Emerald: Search coolrom if it wont work download the rom from emuparadise (its different roms)

Firered: Get the 1.0 usa from emuparadise

Ruby: Get the 1.0 usa from emuparadise

If a ups patcher wont work try another there are many ups patchers for windows and android

For FR I said which specific version to get. Coolrom has taken down its nintendo roms though.

BUGS INCOMING :

incredible job so far!

1: It's due to lag. If you're running behind, your emulator can glitch the colors which isn't normal
    2: It's too low, but again, I didn't create that intro. I mentioned it to Touched and we'll do that another time
    3: Running is weird, yeah. The animation is quicker than its gen 4 counterparts.
    4: Doors aren't done, but it's not a bug. I said before that I wouldn't finish doors for the alpha since we didn't get to it.
    5: I didn't change the bag yet either ;D
    6: The PC and Marts will glitch up a little when you're in sandgem, and yes, that's a bug. It's due to system overload, which is unfixable at this stage.
    7: All mon are registered as seen/caught due to my expanded dex testing. I'll change that at another release.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    I found some issues so far.
    The intro is not in, but I think that is because it is not complete.
    When I used the "adventure info" option it gave me nothing. It continued as if I had chosen the "no info needed" option.
    I reset the game and I couldn't skip the non-existent intro, and when the dialogue of Prof. Rowan started there was no music.
    That is all, I have noticed so far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back