• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
  • I played the Alpha v1.21 until Prof. Rowan gave me a Pokedex ( which i didn't recieved. ) i don't get it. Is it a bug? Or should i play Alpha v1.00 then Alpha v.1.20 then Alpha v.1.21?

It seems that you haven't read the bug list on any version D:

The alphas were buggy, and it's very bad. 1.3 Will be bug-free, so wait until that one comes out in the future.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2015
    It seems that you haven't read the bug list on any version D:

The alphas were buggy, and it's very bad. 1.3 Will be bug-free, so wait until that one comes out in the future.

Oh sorry, i forgot to read the bug list because i was too excited to play it. i'm gonna wait for 1.3. Thank you

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Well can you give me The Download link? :)

Distributing or providing a link towards a ROM file is not allowed in the PokéCommunity forums. You'll have to search one yourself by using Google.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Dude Give me The Patch File plsssss. im begging :)

If you are not aware, Beta 1 was an April Fool's joke (imho, GoGo should already take it down), so don't bother yourself with downloading it. As for the real patch, it's available for download in the first post of this thread under the [Download] section. Go and check it out. However, note the creator's comment about the patch...

Years
  • When I download it and I patch it in a Fire red rom, It shows me the '' Never gonna give you up'' Video clip by Rick Astley 0.o Why?

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • So... any progress?
    Lately hack barely gets any updates
    And can you change the threads name from beta 1 released to real alpha its missleading

There has been slow progress, but no updates for everyone. daniilS and I are very busy, especially with me being super sick, and hacking isn't a priority most of the day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back